How to install boost and fuel press gauges?

87lc2/wo2

The electric fuel psi gauge will come with a sender, you will have to buy an adapter that will screw on the end of your stock fuel rail that allows you to insert a 1/8 NPT style sender. I don't have the p/n off the top of my head but Edelbrock makes them, Summit sells them for about $21. It's a 4 an female to 1/8 NPT. Search some of my posts. I'm at my house right now but I've posted pics before as to what it looks like and how it mounts. Keep in mind you'll have to position it as to not interfere with your throttle bracket on the throttle body.

As for the boost gauge, what I did was removed the EGR solenoid, removed the check valve and used the line from the top of the throttle body to the inlet side of the EGR solenoid, to power my boost gauge. If you are still running the EGR you can tap into that line before the check valve, as long as you leave the check valve in place so you don't blow something. Whatever you do, avoid using the MAP line especially if you run a progressive alky system.

Thanks for the assistance. Wish there were more step by step procedures and pics, but much appreciated.