How to determine what chip I have?

The best way to tell what chip you have in there is to look to see what labels or chip markings are on the chip installed in the ECM.
It'd be recommended to make sure you unhook power from the ecm before you pop out the chip to see any labels on the underside to avoid damage to the chip or ecm.

TurboTweak and other aftermarket custom burned chip makers usually put on the underside a label or sticker with info of what it's burned for. Some usually have a label on top as well like TT if it's a TurboTweak chip. It'll be fairly easy to tell just by looking at the top of the chip if it's an upgraded chip or not. If you see it show a sticker that has delco bbkj 9464 on it then it still has the stock emissions gm recall chip in it.
You may or may not have to take a door cover off held by a couple screws to access where the chip is. The ECM itself normally sits on the passenger side under the dash floor area in a plastic holding tray that is held in place with 1 phillips screw if the previous owner put the screw back in it.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
This is the one I found on my car.

It says underneath..

ESY34BOFA
EXTREME

What fuel pressure, injectors, etc. can I run with this?

yep...
i was reading that document.
by looking at my inj. they are 75 delphi.
the forum is not letting me post pics...

This is my chip
chip_zps9eea1c31.jpg