How much for new ignition key setup?

BLACK6PACK

1 sec reaction King
Long story short. I need a new key and cylinder lock. How much do these run, or can I just get a new ignition key made. The car was stolen several years ago, so it's not the factory lock on the column.

Long story short. I need a new key and cylinder lock. How much do these run, or can I just get a new ignition key made. The car was stolen several years ago, so it's not the factory lock on the column.

Just get a new key made. I bought some GM blanks off of ebay so my keys would look showroom fresh.

Fly me in and I will fix it for ya.:D I might even clean around the pool too.
I really can't believe you never called me about it.

I purchased a key cylinder from one of our vendor, but putting it on was something else, i finally got fed-up and paid $100.00 for the guy to come and install it............he did it in 10 min :eek:, i called the cops and told them i was robbed :D:D

Chit Talker, I just found out yesterday when some guy came by offering cash for the car the way it sits. All I had to do was start it. He's been leaving notes for 3 months. I threw out a number, he said ok. Now I need to get her running and to do that I need a key. I have a key fob for the alarm, a door/trunk key, but no current ignition key. Lets just say Team Banana's driver was the last one to drive it!!!

I have AAA, so I'm thinking I may be able to get something done there, don't know. Guess I'm going to have to buy a new cylinder. :(