How much $ am i looking at?

Are you serious i'll buy it if the body ain't to bad and it runs. You oughta see what i bought for 4500 but don't feel bad, after i saw what another guy bought for 5000k i'll take pics of his ride and post just helped him put his engine back in he said he forgot where they all went (parts), he was a trooper and saw mine in the driveway and asked me.

The way that steering column looks with the different color parts would strongly indicate it was stolen at one time. The inside looks like it was trashed and not well taken care of which usually indicates how the rest of the car was treated.
Like most here say 5-5.5k at most and hope the motor and trans survived OK.
There are better deals out there, just be patient.

hmm...hows the body?

Body needs work, LR quarter around the wheelwell and a spot below the trunk lock are the worst of it. T-top "top plates"/seals need replaced and the bumper fillers are toast. Needs passenger visor.

The good news is there isnt anything hidden by maaco! Had one person look at it today and mention its better than he expected. I hope he or someone buys it.

More pics added to the "blog" page. Price doesnt include all the parts. I have stopped editing the text from the ad.

Details on car <-- click

The trim removed for the roof pics is just for inspection. I have tried to show all the BAD stuff first. Buy now and I'll start throwing parts in the trunk.

If you followed the link most of the mods and options are listed. Quick memory dump of mods:
Dig dash displays up to 199mph
guages (boost reads off though)
guage pods on pillar and above rear-view mirror
body braces (trunk mounted)
rear lower control arms are square tube - HRP
drivers engine mount is from HRP
headwork
intake work
EGR removed - intake welded, no tower
forged pistons
either kyb or bilstein shocks all around (cant recall)
Widened stock GN wheels in back (w/295's)
fuel system - typical stuff pump/reg etc.
60lb injectors
MAF pipe w/K&N
trans cooler
billet servo in trans
floormats ;)

I might be forgetting something as Ive owned the car a long time. Pics of THIS block etc are pictured in the gnttype.org picture guide. If you have a specific question ASK! Nothing to hide. Trans has been gone through, works great. Had front susp gone through and the alternator has already been fixed <wink> Been a few years but I havent been driving the car.

Interior needs about $200 to be an "8". I think its a "7" now. Steamclean for an "8.5". Paint/Body will run a little more than hardtop but if you dont have $ for one you will not for the other.

If you fancy a loaded car at an entry level price please contact me.

Edit: car needs a cleaning! Its only been hosed off a couple of months ago, otherwise its been too cold to detail.

I think the price is a little high but.. if you have the time, money and patience, try to talk him down a bit. You got a little bit of work ahead of you on that car. But, with that car and ANY tr you consider, ALWAYS take a copy the 'turbo regals buyers guide' and the 'quick reference sheet', a scanmaster, and a buddy that already has a tr, and has had it for a while. theres NO WAY you should even walk up to one, without those in hand. remember this though, with a tr, always have a grand extra to hook the car up after the car is bought, and the plates and insurance is all done. gotta get that tuneup, column lock, club, and brand name alarm the same day you get it. i have a buyers guide and a ' new buick owners' write up if you need them. let me know.

GNandGS: Nice ride for the price. lots of detail. If I wasn't at capacity it would probably be on my list.

Looks way better than the one Rustyrodder is contemplating...

GNandGS: Nice ride for the price. lots of detail. If I wasn't at capacity it would probably be on my list.

Looks way better than the one Rustyrodder is contemplating...

I agree..I'd be all over that car for $5200 if I wanted one

Here is the carfax on this car

CARFAX guarantees the information in this section
Salvage | Junk | Rebuilt Guaranteed
No Problem

Fire/Flood | Hail Damage | Buyback/Lemon
Guaranteed
No Problem

Not Actual Mileage | Exceeds Mechanical Limits Guaranteed
No Problem

GUARANTEED - None of these major title problems were reported by a state Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you find that any of these title problems were reported by a DMV and not included in this report, CARFAX will buy this vehicle back.
Register | View Terms

No total loss reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
Frame Damage Check

No frame damage reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
Airbag Deployment Check

No airbag deployment reported to CARFAX.
No Issues Reported
Odometer Rollback Check

No indication of an odometer rollback.
No Issues Indicated
Accident Check

Accident reported on 10/03/2000.
Accident Indicator
Manufacturer Recall Check

Check with an authorized Buick dealer for any open recalls.
No Recalls Reported
Basic Warranty Check

No data reported to CARFAX.

No Data Reported

A CARFAX Vehicle History Report is based only on information supplied to CARFAX. CARFAX checked over 4 billion vehicle history events and found 6 record(s) for this 1987 BUICK REGAL (1G4GJ1173HP464430).

Date: Mileage: Source: Comments:
01/16/1996 67,069 New York

Motor Vehicle Dept.
Johnstown, NY Title issued or updated
12/18/1997 New York

Motor Vehicle Dept.
Schenectady, NY Title issued or updated
09/29/1998 New York

Motor Vehicle Dept.
Clifton Park, NY Title issued or updated
Loan or lien reported
Vehicle recovered after theft