How much alky do I need with this TA61

alky box (2).JPG
Ok, here's my knobs. How does it look.
alky box (1).JPG

I guess your showing us your dial settings? I don't remember where mine is set. After I installed it I tuned it and left it alone. I know I wanted alky to come on early around 3-4 psi. And I was shooting for a 20-25% replacement of fueling. I reviewed data from my XFI recordings to find when the air temp begins to drop significantly and when my AF's began to plummet with major negative correction began taking place.

I run very little boost on my standard street cruising days (10-12psi = 10.40's ET +/-) So I wanted alky to be in the boost much earlier. Otherwise I would never see it's use.

Do a log and find out. Or if that's Julio's recommended base setting, your probably OK from there.

You need to zip tie that red wire with spade terminal(power to the PAC) close to the fuse box, you dont want it "popping out" as it will kill the meth kit.
Initial is a touch high but ok if your tuning aggressive. Ultimately its all about knock.

Thanks for the heads up sir, I appreciate it. If I were to tune the initial back to factory settings, which way would I turn it, clockwise or counter clockwise.