How many spark plugs do I need for my Buick?

I think you need 7 spark plugs.....6 for the car and one for your butt!:LOL: So you can have a nice sparky fart!:wtf:

Bruce '87 Grand National

At least you weren't a dumb ass and bought a rusty car with a trashed interior and blown motor with a cracked block and heads and dump 20k into it and end up having it look like a "driver".

You are suppose to change the spark plugs... Oh, now I get it. Wow these cars are a lot of work. Put gas in it, check the oil. New tires, and now spark plugs. Is there a plug rebuild kit I can get?

You are suppose to change the spark plugs... Oh, now I get it. Wow these cars are a lot of work. Put gas in it, check the oil. New tires, and now spark plugs. Is there a plug rebuild kit I can get?
Old buick secret. If you soak them in alky your guaranteed 1sec in the 1/4.

I always buy 8 plugs, I always accidentally drop one and I won't use it if its been dropped. Then I have a spare one left to leave in my toolbox for a couple months that'll never get used because I buy 8 more. Then I'll pull one plug to check it out, and change just that one to the one leftover one from before.

Forgot to shut mine off last time I changed mine had a hell of a time trying to put the new ones in kept trying to spit them back at me ?

I soaked my plugs in whisky, then the motor exploded... I'm not sure I want to soak them in any more alcohol.

If you are going to change plugs while it's running, you should back the rockers out. That will help with spitting the plug out.

After spending some time in the General Tech section I think of this thread and laugh. I've seen some scary stuff over there. People who are either trying to make their low mile GN's concourse correct or those who jump all in head first and want everyone to help with their problems with almost no info. You know, the "I just dropped $5000 worth of bolt ons on my car and once and now it blows black smoke. Can someone tell me how to fix it?"

I got my car fixed on FACEBOOK there's nothing wrong with that!! Right?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After spending some time in the General Tech section I think of this thread and laugh. I've seen some scary stuff over there. People who are either trying to make their low mile GN's concourse correct or those who jump all in head first and want everyone to help with their problems with almost no info. You know, the "I just dropped $5000 worth of bolt ons on my car and once and now it blows black smoke. Can someone tell me how to fix it?"

I was reading one just earlier and I quote, "Thanks for the response but I am looking for someone thats qualified to give advice. Maybe someone else has had this problem. Thanks" It was about all I could do to keep from responding and pointing out how rude that was, but I decided to just kept my mouth shut and hold the peace.

Yeah that one was a good example. Vague title. Vague explanation of issues. Plus when you post up asking why you can't spin your tires as much after putting on new tires and tight converter, well........ you look dumb.

Yeah that one was a good example. Vague title. Vague explanation of issues. Plus when you post up asking why you can't spin your tires as much after putting on new tires and tight converter, well........ you look dumb.

Just read that one earlier, haha!

my 6768 dbb billet supercharger usta boost very good. I put it on the lift an now floor it and my supercharger quit all together zero boost 6,500 rpm ??? I think it has a bad throw out bearing.

I removed my driveshaft to save weight. Now my car will not move when in gear. Do I need a larger turbo?

I removed my driveshaft to save weight. Now my car will not move when in gear. Do I need a larger turbo?

No, your muffler bearings are probably seized...had this exact same problem on a girlfriends, brothers, uncles, neighbors Monte Carlo, so I'm convinced that's the problem.