How many electric linemen does it take to change a bulb

DarthBuick

I Win even in your dreams.
I took this pic this am by my office.
20161006_080104.jpg

How many guys do you think they got on the pole? Will post final pic later.

Last edited:
My brother has been a lineman for over 35yr's risking his life, show some respect.

Ignorance is not an accuse.
They was changing a bulb. They were putting a pink bulb up for breast cancer month and were seeing how many linemen they could get on the pole. How is that disrespectful.

My fav uncle was on a pole up at the lines. The pole broke just below his feet. He fell 40 feet to the concrete breaking his back and suddenly became a parapalegic. First time ( and only time) in the history of the utility company that this kind of accident happened. That set in motion new safety guidelines and inspections.

The damn pole had a rotten / weak spot, and no one knew it. Those guys were pretty careless / stupid in my opinion.

My brother has been a lineman for over 35yr's risking his life, show some respect.

Ignorance is not an accuse.

Why are you taking offence to someone pointing out lunacy?

I have several friends that are linemen and they would:

a: laugh their asses off at that pic.
b: call each and every one of those guys a dumbass.

I take offence to ignorance as I have experience in this field and know why there are so many workers on the power pole. ;)

All is good. :cool:

Cool pic and camaraderie being shown, but that's a shit ton of big dollars being wasted right there.

Maybe there was a good looking girl getting some sun and they didn't want to take turns peeping?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk