How Many Are Racing On The 10 At Bop

BoostedBug

Contents Under Pressure
How many of yall are going to stay and race on the 10th? My brother and myself are coming up but he has to play babysitter on Saturday.

Just curious.

Oh Yea...This is at Reynolds GA Silver Dollar raceway.

I'm gonna try and run all three days, mainly to get the car somewhat dialed in with the new injs and such. See ya there.

I think I'll be there on the 10th. May have to leave early, don't know yet.

Lonnie- You should be in the 10's this time:) Did you ever find out what caused the HG failure?? I am bringing some BFG DR's, I might be able to get a little traction this time!!

See you guys there on Friday afternoon.

Mike

I will have the Video Camera and Digital Camera there ready for yall....

Free pics via email to anyoine that wants one or 2 or 50 of there car. I have a good camera with a large memory card.

I will be the guy in the Burgandy Regal Limited that is a little low with the GNX wheels on it.

Give me ashout and I will be glad to go down to the start line and get a nice photo of anyone..Also have a zoom!!!!!

Yep....I was a little low on the octane plus the headbolts weren't torqued to spec. Combine the two and bye-bye h/g...lol. I also think the boost crept on me and the car may have went lean. Did a few test runs recently and the 50's run out at 22-23# boost. Fortunately, if all goes according to plan, I'll have the 72's and Extender installed before Reynolds. Then I can turn it up a bit and see what she's got.

Steve, may take you up on that offer, especially if all is well with the car. I need a pic of the car with the wheels up to send to the previous owner...That way he can kick himself for not keeping it.... :D :D