How many active Texas members do we have?

I have one! Just not ready to show it off yet. Its kinda rough.

What's kinda funny is when I usually buy something I start to see them everywhere. Although, since I bought My GN I havn't seen one on the street. I realy like that.

Hello

I'm happy to say I got one now, had to drive 500 miles to get it but well worth it. I had a 86 T-type about 6 years ago. Long story short I was going through a divorce and lost the car. I vowed to get one again someday. That someday couldnt wait anymore, so I took it up a notch and got me a 87 GN T-top about a month ago now and I love it!

I'm happy to say I got one now, had to drive 500 miles to get it but well worth it. I had a 86 T-type about 6 years ago. Long story short I was going through a divorce and lost the car. I vowed to get one again someday. That someday couldnt wait anymore, so I took it up a notch and got me a 87 GN T-top about a month ago now and I love it!

congrats

Awesome. Good for you pal !! . :biggrin: This brings back memories for me. I had went through a divorce as well about 7 years ago. A few months later I said screw it and got on a bus to Shrevport and drove back the GN I still have today :biggrin: I've owned 3 TRs and 1 TTA. Damn I love these cars. :cool:

I'll actually be moving to the Dallas area in the next month or so for my job, and you can bet my GN is coming too!! I'll have to start checking around and seeing what kind of Turbo Buick stuff is down in that area, and maybe I'll run into some of you guys!

Just registered in here. Found the site quite by accident. I have an '87 T-Type that needs some help. Its driveable but not really road-worthy yet.

Does being in here count me as active in Texas?

Just registered in here. Found the site quite by accident. I have an '87 T-Type that needs some help. Its driveable but not really road-worthy yet.

Does being in here count me as active in Texas?

Well, it depends.
If you have Chebby Motor in it, "No". LOL :tongue:

Welcome and check out the Houston Buick Club! The Houston Buick Club

Moving back

All,

I've been serving the last three years in Albuquerque, NM. I am retiring from the Air Force either in May or June of this year and will be getting back to Texas as soon as I can. Hopefully I will be moving to the San Antonio area.

Rob

Hoorah and welcome back. Go to Las Cruses and talk to some of the guys there before you come home. Dr frankenstein (Aj) is down there along with GNeric. We'll ve glad to have you back though.

Welcome Hector. Now go to your user controls and add you location and sig. Tell us about your car dude.