How many active Texas members do we have?

Check the for sale section Mani. (hope you don't mind) There's one that was posted a week or two ago. Welcome aboard.

Rusty Miller
Katy, Texas

I've wanted a GN for a long time, and finally have my funds in order. The hard part is finding the right one. ;)

Mike here from the Baytown area. Anybody ever go to the kemah car shows on saturday? I heard they were trying to start it up again.

Mike here from the Baytown area. Anybody ever go to the kemah car shows on saturday? I heard they were trying to start it up again.

Mike, that would be AWESOME if they got the Kemah Saturday night cruise going again. I tried to make that a Sat night ritual and so did about 100 other cruisers. I haven't checked there lately and don't know where they are going now. They started meeting in the parking lot behind Hooter's off of I-45S and Nasa Road 1. I went by once and it BLEW! Nothing like Kemah

Mike, that would be AWESOME if they got the Kemah Saturday night cruise going again. I tried to make that a Sat night ritual and so did about 100 other cruisers. I haven't checked there lately and don't know where they are going now. They started meeting in the parking lot behind Hooter's off of I-45S and Nasa Road 1. I went by once and it BLEW! Nothing like Kemah

I know kemah was a blast. I used to take my 69 camaro out there. I will see if I can find the number for Rob Lamby and call him. He was the one that informed me that they were going to try and start it up again in Kemah. I will let you know something when I find out.