How many active Texas members do we have?

Welcome Jake.

Charlie, get off the internet, go get that car together, go mow some lawns, and I'll see you in Noble. ;););)

Welcome Jake.

Charlie, get off the internet, go get that car together, go mow some lawns, and I'll see you in Noble. ;););)

LOL The goats cut the lawn and look who's talking about getting the car together.:tongue: Did you get what you needed to get yours running again?

LOL The goats cut the lawn and look who's talking about getting the car together.:tongue: Did you get what you needed to get yours running again?

LOL! I am waiting on the heads then she'll be back together soon. I should have it running next week, and nothing short of (as Obama's ugly badgerwoman would call it) a "man caused disaster" is keeping me from going.

LOL! I am waiting on the heads then she'll be back together soon. I should have it running next week, and nothing short of (as Obama's ugly badgerwoman would call it) a "man caused disaster" is keeping me from going.

Great new Adam.:cool: I'll be taking the new block ect to the local shop to vat and crack check Wensday so wish me the best. I've got some side work to finish up and my boss is giving me a fridge to replace the one that just crapped out on me. I might just be able to make it now.:cool::biggrin:

Great new Adam.:cool: I'll be taking the new block ect to the local shop to vat and crack check Wensday so wish me the best. I've got some side work to finish up and my boss is giving me a fridge to replace the one that just crapped out on me. I might just be able to make it now.:cool::biggrin:

Adam? You got me confused with another political thread lurker. Name's Will :D

Man if you are all the way down to the bare block, you do have a long way to go. I saw the fridge post, that really sucks, but glad you have a nice boss. Good luck with that motor, keep us updated!

Adam? You got me confused with another political thread lurker. Name's Will :D

Man if you are all the way down to the bare block, you do have a long way to go. I saw the fridge post, that really sucks, but glad you have a nice boss. Good luck with that motor, keep us updated!

Thanks Will.:biggrin: I'm terrible with names, sorry bud.:redface: Can't tell the player with out a program.:biggrin: I'll be doing my best to get her up and running and will (lol) keep you updated.:biggrin:

Thanks Will.:biggrin: I'm terrible with names, sorry bud.:redface: Can't tell the player with out a program.:biggrin: I'll be doing my best to get her up and running and will (lol) keep you updated.:biggrin:

No biggie. I think you were thinking of v8Assassin, that's his name :wink:

Do keep us informed, I would like to see your car there.

garland, tx
new to the site. got my hotair 2 years ago and just did the suspension to my 85 as it became my daily driver. next on the list, engine...wish me luck.

garland, tx
new to the site. got my hotair 2 years ago and just did the suspension to my 85 as it became my daily driver. next on the list, engine...wish me luck.

Nice to see someone else in Garland! :) What part of the city are you in?

garland, tx
Hello Nate, you have a lot more company in the NE Dallas area than most people think. You would be surprised at the amount of information and help specific to our cars that is available locally. If you have not already done so, you should come check out our local DFW Buick club at LSPBC Home - The Lone Star Performance Buick Club when you have some time. There is a link to our free discussion forum on the main page.

Hey guys can a tta get in on this deal ! adam Tyler Tx
Heck yes!

Nice to see someone else in Garland! :) What part of the city are you in?

I'm over by I30/Zion/Bobtown. Got the GN in '08, but was in an apartment in Dallas. Now that I'm in a house with a garage, I can actually do some work!

Hello Nate, you have a lot more company in the NE Dallas area than most people think. You would be surprised at the amount of information and help specific to our cars that is available locally. If you have not already done so, you should come check out our local DFW Buick club at LSPBC Home - The Lone Star Performance Buick Club when you have some time. There is a link to our free discussion forum on the main page.

Checked out the club, and it looks pretty cool. I'll tell my wife to let me join as a Christmas present.:cool: I'll probably start a thread whenever I begin on the engine. It's my daily driver, so as long as it's running, I'm good. It'll have to be soon though, cuz my garage can't take much more oil.:frown: But I am excited about joining the Buick Community!

And its good to know this Jack Laswell guy is so close to us! I'll be talking to him soon.

I'm over by I30/Zion/Bobtown. Got the GN in '08, but was in an apartment in Dallas. Now that I'm in a house with a garage, I can actually do some work!

Checked out the club, and it looks pretty cool. I'll tell my wife to let me join as a Christmas present.:cool: I'll probably start a thread whenever I begin on the engine. It's my daily driver, so as long as it's running, I'm good. It'll have to be soon though, cuz my garage can't take much more oil.:frown: But I am excited about joining the Buick Community!

And its good to know this Jack Laswell guy is so close to us! I'll be talking to him soon.

I'm not far from you, I am off Northwest hwy close to I30. Welcome.

Post up some pics of your GN?

Anyone in the humble/houston area? Also, anyone know someone who can work on Buick GN in the area now that Conley retired? Thanks!