How many active Texas members do we have?

Define the word active?!? :confused:
Chris from H-town here. Better late then never.

Here in hillsno-where TX between DFW and Waco. Just rebuilding my stock. Have an 83 T-Type (getting a 4.1);) , 83 N/A, 68 le sabre 4 dr, 74 225, 76 225 landau, 76 skyhawk getting toub (sp) chasis and tubed:eek: , 79 2 dr wagoneer not yet converted to 455 power. :biggrin:

Damn this post as gone a long ways!:eek: Buicks are as big as Texas!:biggrin:

Keep 'em coming

I will now post on this thread as "active" since I finally made a purchase on an 86 GN and imported it from East TX to Ft Worth.

Here in hillsno-where TX between DFW and Waco. Just rebuilding my stock. Have an 83 T-Type (getting a 4.1);) , 83 N/A, 68 le sabre 4 dr, 74 225, 76 225 landau, 76 skyhawk getting toub (sp) chasis and tubed:eek: , 79 2 dr wagoneer not yet converted to 455 power. :biggrin:

Wow, you're pretty close

About 30 miles north and then you go southwest for 10 miles. I live by the old Hillsboro raceway.

I guess better late than never is an understatement... I miss the LSPBC and will be back soon with a new Turbo car!!
Ben Woodlee
Carrollton, TX

He's doing good just had back surgery and getting back on the race car before long. When are you going to put the motor to use? I have been meaning to ask you if it was runing yet. Keep me informed.