How many active Texas members do we have?

Hi Chirs, I remember seeing your Delorean last year at one of our shows. Any of those on your list would be a great fit. Especially the TTA! We hope to see you around again this year.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/texas-area/211982-04-21-lspbc-car-show-pappas-bar-b-q.html

Hey Carl -

Thanks. I look forward to this season of car shows. I'll try and get the TTA out to the one next month.

Chris
----------
1989 Pontiac Turbo Trans Am #760 (1818 miles)
1988 Chevrolet Corvette 35th Anniversary #1941/2050
1983 Delorean DMC-12
1986 Toyota Supra MKII
1985 Kawasaki Eliminator ZL900

I am from GP but not who you are thinking of. :) I'll be there if I'm welcome though.
Actually, I just discovered the screen name of the individual I was thinking of. But, of course come on out and say hello. All are more than welcome to attend. The more the merrier!

I am new here from Houston my car needs alot of work but it will be great one day!

Welcome aboard :cool:

Fixing up these cars is half the fun in some aspect. There is a local area Buick club there in Houston you should look into joining. I can't remember the name of it but there is a local forum as well.

Ray

Welcome aboard :cool:

Fixing up these cars is half the fun in some aspect. There is a local area Buick club there in Houston you should look into joining. I can't remember the name of it but there is a local forum as well.

Ray

The name of the local area Buick Club in Houston is, are you ready for this: :biggrin: Houston Buick Club, great name huh? Go to The Houston Buick Club for more information. Click on club meetings for the next event, club pictures for pics of our last events. Welcome aboard.

Just moved down from Virginia to San Antonio about a month ago.

My GN will stay in Va. until the big Import-Domestic Shoot out at MIR in November.

Until then I'm stuck with this slow ass GTO.:(

Just moved down from Virginia to San Antonio about a month ago.

My GN will stay in Va. until the big Import-Domestic Shoot out at MIR in November.

Until then I'm stuck with this slow ass GTO.:(
welcome to Texas

Joe Schindler
Benbrook (West side of Fort Worth), Texas

Just bought another 87 turbo Regal yesterday; so it looks like I'll be a lot more active.

Houston, texas

I'm active, my Grand National, not so much. LOL

Old reliable Cadillac still going strong.