How Long Have You Been A Member?

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
I was just pondering, how time goes by here.

I've been an active member here since March 20th, 2002

How long have you been a member of TurboBuick.com?

Way Back...

Jurassic member here. Almost back to the very beginning - 9 years ago you could hear a pin drop in this place.

1) Mike Licht as founding father - Turbo Mike, Dwight Hayden, Chad Schwartz and my man Patrick

2) The big "crash" - birth of TurboBuicks.Com

3) Tb.Com at Toots Thursday night of GS Nats week - freakin hammered

4) Our GS Nationals sponsorship and huge tent at BG

5) Our Tb.Com sponsorship at Buicks at Bristol.

I have really enjoyed it. Big props to Jay for continuing our rich tradition.

Join Date: May 25th, 2001 BUT, think I was on here before that, think there was some crash that happened that wiped things out and everyone had to rejoin????

To: ras002@att.net
Subject: TurboBuicks.com Registration - Your Password
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:55:43 +0000
Hello!
Thank you for registering on TurboBuicks.com (http://www.turbobuicks.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi). Your registration is provided below, including your new password. You will need this information in order to post any messages in our forums at http://www.turbobuicks.com/cgi-bin/Ultimate.cgi .
Your UserName: S10xGN
Your Password: xxxxxx
Your Email Address of record is: ras002@att.net
Note that you change this password online using the "edit profile" button on our bulletin board. If you change your registered email address, however, a new random password will be emailed to you so that we can verify any new email address you use.
Again, thank you for registering.

As you can see, my e-mail has changed since then...

Long time! Been here before the site crashed and lost everything...

Ahh yes, Chad(sir links alot) and Mike Smith....
That was 10 years ago?

BW

I got my car in April of '05. I didn't have a home computer untill Sept. '06 when I signed up.

Sep 2008 Yea Yea, Wet behind the ears

If not for this site, I would not have found my first GN and a tremendous amount of info and friends(Jason and Mike) THANX!!

I was on the gnttype email list in '98, then came here. I lost interest in my car for a few years from '00-'03 (car sat while I bought my 1st house, married and had a couple kids.). My original name must have been deleted in the big crash. Signed back up in '04:)

September 27th, 2002

I got my first GN back in 1989.I became a member of this forum when I got my first computer in September of 02. :redface:

Been around for a long time also, and remember the big crash. But as said Mike was the founding father. BTW hi Lance long time no see do miss the Toots get together.

Steve

Been a member since May 26th, 2001 when I had my GN and still come back here once in a while to read what's going on in the TR world.