How Long Have You Been A Member?

Bought my car in August of 1998. I joined here before the crash and rejoined in June of 2001. I lurk quite a bit but dont post very much ;) ;) .

I've been here since the beginning, hard to believe. What's even more hard to believe, is that I visit the forum regularly, yearly, and post messages now and then... but I only have 350 posts in almost 10 years! :eek: It feels like 2000 posts!

I have to say, I enjoyed the earlier days more, only because there was more focus on the entire car itself, where now much focus is on the engine and serious mods. Either way, still a great forum.

I was also here before the crash. Cant remember, '98 or '99. I'm sure no later then '99 though. Like said above....where is chad? Anyone remember bgrule?? Poor kid...lol! Damn, it's been a long time. At least one thing has stayed the same....I STILL don't have a TB!:( :mad:

same here. also was in #buickgn back in the IRC days.

there are still some people who come on #buickgn every now and then.... glad to see you posting a again nick how you been? I havent talked to you in a while lol
:biggrin: