How Long Have You Been A Member?

Dec 2007, Used to be on Gnttype, but after they were down for lord knows how long I needed help and came over here. This site F'in rocks

Joined up in 2003 but was just a lurker for a loooong time until roughly October of 2008. Since then I have finally gotten my hands on a TB and have all but lived here every since. Now it seems I can't go a day not being here without having withdrawal symptoms. :D

Since the beginning......

Got my car in August of 1996 and was lurking on the site later that year I believe. Read all the posts I could back then but didnt really post anything. I used to use FRCEFED6 for a screen name and cant really remember why I quit using it. Its been along time.

Pre-crash, but since I didn't have a turbo Regal at the time it took me a while to rejoin.

I love Toots. Will be there again this year getting hammered. :biggrin:

i've been lurking many years. joined in feb of 2003, lurked about 9 months before that. i havent personally had a turbo buick since i was 17, and my dad's gn hasnt run since 2005.

i spend more time on v8buick and camaroz28.com now.

i think this is actually my first post in at least two years.

Been here since 03 but have owned the car since 01. I was not aware of these sites until stumbling on them from the "Turbo Regal Web Ring" I'm sure you guys know what that is. I love these cars and have met some great people along the way. I plan to keep my car for as long as possible.

Turbobuick.com vs turbobuicks.com.....

You can't write this stuff up!! :cool:

Good to see some of you old timers posting again.

:D

Me?
* Got my first PC in early '98. Soon there after started receiving the GNTTYPE newletter emails/chat.
* Registered to TB.com back in '98.
* Became a Moderator in the Turbo Lounge in '99.
* Little over 3500 'ish something posts before the big site crash. I was post crazy back then.
* Joined back up in May '01 when the board came back online. Switched from Turbo Lounge Moderator to Turbo's and turbo related parts Moderator in late '01 when I went to work for PTE.

This site has been, and continues to be, the premiere Turbo Buick website on the net. Thanks Shane and Jay for keeping the site going for us all. And Thanks to Mike Licht for making it happen in the first place. This site was his baby. I haven't heard from TurboMike, nor Mr URL in a long time.

Patrick

December 27, 2008 on this Forum.....................But I've owned GN's since 1993...........I've just always been in the background, reading and learning about these Beasts. :)

I joined in December of 2005, although I've owned the GN since 1991, man it's been a journey with this car!:eek:

Although I was also on here lurking before the big crash trying to soak up all the info I could. I also found this site from the Turbo Regal Web Ring.

* Got my first PC in early '98. Soon there after started receiving the GNTTYPE newletter emails/chat.
* Registered to TB.com back in '98.
* Joined back up in May '01 when the board came back online. Patrick

It was easier just to quote this than it was for me to type it all out. It describes my tenure perfectly.

Jim

I was here well before the big crash, inspection sticker on GN says 2000 so it was around then. I posted under my son's screen name back then (Zacks 85GN). Yes the car is still down but is back rolling again. :biggrin:

Jim

July of 2001 here. Didn't realize turbobuick.com existed before the crash so I can't say I was a pre-crasher...LOL Had my Buick since August of 1998. I was a freshman in high school! Holy crap has the time flown by.

Ummmm, wrong board.:D

Mark,

Right you are! I looked through my old e-mails and found the "right one", but it was dated 05-26-01. Remember there was a huge crash and everyone had to sign up again? I do remember signing up for both boards the same day, so the date on the "wrong board" was actually my original sign-up date. :eek:

I was actually browsing this board since 02 looking for a Turbo car to buy, but didn't actually get one until 04... My first to cars GN/WE4 were pre- internet... the good ole days, when BGC was stil around, ATR was in Cali, and Dynotech was located near the Jersey Shore...

Janurary 2003 so I guess I have been here for 6 years now. Been posting on and off over the years with more posting now that I have another GN again.