How Hot?

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
How hot was it in your area today? I saw TEMPS at 104. They say it feels like 112+:eek:

It is 5:49 and still 100 here!

thermostat says 98 but feels like 108. its a kool 89 degrees in my house.....

Your A/C broke?
I need AC about two weeks of the year. the rest of the year its f-en freezing:mad: so I didnt buy an AC unit. no central AC. I have the ducting for it but cant justify the expense.

I need AC about two weeks of the year. the rest of the year its f-en freezing:mad: so I didnt buy an AC unit. no central AC. I have the ducting for it but cant justify the expense.

There would be a sign in my yard that read.

FOR
SALE

No joke, wow... You are tougher than me. I would spend 5k quick for those two weeks too be cool;)

From march-basically dec sometimes you need one here... I have trouble sleeping in anything above 70 degrees;) When I go to a hotel a/c goes on high all night non stop no matter what time of year:eek:

No joke, wow... You are tougher than me. I would spend 5k quick for those two weeks too be cool;)

From march-basically dec sometimes you need one here... I have trouble sleeping in anything above 70 degrees;) When I go to a hotel a/c goes on high all night non stop no matter what time of year:eek:
I dont have any money left. it all went to my Buick:rolleyes::cool:

103 here. No AC in my house. Upstairs was off the theromstat, downstairs 90. We'll sleep in the basement tonight.

Yesterday I got a call from Satan... he said he wants his weather back!!! 101 yesterday, 115 in the shop!!! Still beats shoveling snow!! Phil.;)

IMAG1004.jpg

mirror shot. it is quite hot here. We have a mitten to think it is cool out.

Heat Index of 125F in Easton, MD.
Heat Index of 119F in Washington, DC.

It's been a little warm out here in the corn field too. Pool water 95. 93 in the garage. Grass burned up,no need to mow. Com Ed says I've got the highest usage in a 1.2 mile radius of my place and We should cut back a little. I'll cut back in Jan & Feb maybe.