how far will 160# injectors go on e85?

I talked to Jim Craig at weldon yesterday...he said with the the set up I'm running I should be safe to switch to e85 , topping out around 25#s. Any more and or a bigger turbo, he recommended I get a boost a pump as long as it doesn't run it over 17volts for too long. Each volt over the rating of the pump is worth10gph ...

Ok, so I decided to upgrade the fuel system. Weldon d2035-a 2 -12 feed lines from cell to y to -12 pre filter to pump to -10 post filter to -10 to front of car into y dual feed -10 to rails -8 off the back of rails to reg -8 return...160# injectors. Now that should do it right?

Ok, so I decided to upgrade the fuel system. Weldon d2035-a 2 -12 feed lines from cell to y to -12 pre filter to pump to -10 post filter to -10 to front of car into y dual feed -10 to rails -8 off the back of rails to reg -8 return...160# injectors. Now that should do it right?

Sounds very familiar :) Works great.

LOL. Ok, cool now jus gotta pull all the old braided line out and start replumbing everything LOL. Thanks for al the help guys. Joel