How can I get an avatar?

TurboMichelle

Girly Moderator
Staff member
I've tried to got to my User CP and edit my profile, but when I click on "change avatar" I'm not able to select one, or add one.

Any suggestions?

Sure what would you like...:cool:

Here is a temp until you tell me what you would like and I will change it for ya:D :D

Member::Mother may I take 2 steps back
TB.com :: NO! what do you think ,this is a free country.
Member:: TB S.com here I come

:p

I did not think a girl in a bathing suit was offensive:confused: :confused:

Maybe you should check the other boards and see how bad they are. We are bar far the cleanest, if you were offended by that sorry:cool:

If you want something, just shoot me a PM and tell me what you are looking for and I will make it.

I thought, like other boards, I would be able to pick MY OWN avatar and was wondering how to get that to work. Apparently, it doesn't work that way on this board.

Thanks anyway.

Originally posted by TurboMichelle
I thought, like other boards, I would be able to pick MY OWN avatar and was wondering how to get that to work. Apparently, it doesn't work that way on this board.

Thanks anyway.

Na we like to be special lol

I have lots of stuff and even if you send me a picture of one of your cars, I will shrink it for you and make it work:cool:

Originally posted by NJTurbo
Na we like to be special lol

I have lots of stuff and even if you send me a picture of one of your cars, I will shrink it for you and make it work:cool:

Can I send you one too?

avitar

put one under my name too.please

Attachments

• 3_jpg.jpg
    3_jpg.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 353
Travis,

can you please add the following as my avatar?

Thanks,

Attachments

• black riv mod.jpg
    black riv mod.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 331
Thats what is going to get Turbo 6 power one of these days, I'm building the engine for it right now. Its a built 484 4.1 with ported stock heads, custom pistons, and an Eagle crank. Should be running 72's with a nice big ball bearing turbo. All I need to do is figure out how I'm going to get the oil pan to clear the crossmember and steering linkages as the 65 Riv is a rear steer car and all the other thing people put these in are front steer cars.
Inshallah (God Willing) it will see powertour '06 under turbo power. Though I still have to find the car after I save up the money for it, probably Christmas '06 time frame after the engine and tranny are ready for it.