Houston Raceway Park Sunday April 9

carhell

Bring your Buicks to Baytown for some test and tune. Just wanted to bring this thread title on so we can get as many Buicks there as possible. More info on the Kemah thread. Gates open @ 4 pm and racing starts @ 5. See yall there. Shawn Carlin

Sorry I'm gonna miss out this weekend but i MUST go with my wife to CANCUN this weekend :biggrin: so I will have to catch you guys next time. Just got an old laptop to tune the brick with found a lean condition that I must fix before any more playing around!! hope yall have a blast though.

I will be there also with stock silver T-type and will see what she will run... :)

Jay

Sorry guys. I won't be able to make it. The last weekend before we hand the house over to the new owners. Time for some more cleaning.

Heay JD finally got a laptop and with justabuickv6's help found out why suck crappy times at the track....SHES LEAN :eek: !!!! Gonna get it adjusted and see about a methanol kit. Then maybe I'll do a little better.

jhanson1750 said:
Heay JD finally got a laptop and with justabuickv6's help found out why suck crappy times at the track....SHES LEAN :eek: !!!! Gonna get it adjusted and see about a methanol kit. Then maybe I'll do a little better.

yeah something wasn't quite right, at least ya didn't hurt it yet. What kinda numbers were you seeing 02 wise? Get it tuned in right and on some stickier tires and 12s will be there for the taking.

Weather update

Hey folks the weather looks like it is going to be good - keep
your fingers crossed for dry air...

Sunday Forcast:

High of 78 and a low of 55 - no rain. :rolleyes:

I am expecting the orange Camarah to run some solid 10's...

RossJ
1968 Rambler - With the heart of a GN....

I will have to find a new externel fuel pump, went to pump out all the old gas and found the pump lockup, now if I can remember were it came from and get one tomorrow. Hope to get it fixed for Sunday would like to see that Camarah run a strong 10 !

Jay (stock) silver Ttype

Jay, I'll check and see if I have one. I'll give you a call later.

Since everyone is not telling the truth, let me add to my signature:
1986 T-Type (almost STOCK-just basic Mods)

You all better get some pics!!!!! I WANT PICS!!!!!!
Will,Please call me and let me know how everybody does.
Andrew wants a pic of your wheels up higher than the guard rail :cool: :D

You all don't let the little Rambler get cha. He's ready!!!!!!!!

Well found a pump today and should have it in tomorrow sometime. Looking forword to going to the track Sunday. Wish Puddin could be there to see how all his car's run....see everyone Sunday.

Jay (stock) silver Ttype

Well got the fuel pump fixed today and washed the car, ready for sunday. One small problem I think the powermaster is going out, I guess its time to do away with this thing. See everyone tomorrow!

Jay (stock) Ttype with bad brakes

Had a good time Sunday and there were many Buick's there, good to see everyone.First time to run the car in a year or so, man that was fun.They start Wed night braket racing this week, think I will have to give that a try.

Jay- silver car