Hotels for Turbo Thunder III

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
What are the hotels and phone numbers ?
I need to make reservations soon

For those attending this year, where are you staying ?

I would prefer to stay where most everyone else is, so I don't miss out on too much of the fun :)

Okay, I guess I'll answer my own post.

Dave Loney sent out the info a few days ago. The host hotel is Holiday Inn at Wilsonville, OR. 1-800-HOLIDAY for reservations and let them know you're with Turbo Thunder.

Originally posted by TurboSlacker
Okay, I guess I'll answer my own post.

Dave Loney sent out the info a few days ago. The host hotel is Holiday Inn at Wilsonville, OR. 1-800-HOLIDAY for reservations and let them know you're with Turbo Thunder.

Hi Dan,

I just made a reservation for Fri night only. I opted for the $75 per night room. Comes with breakfast and a hooker I think. Well damn, it had better....breakfast ain't worth $10.:D

Chris

Sounds good, Chris.
But I'm scared to think what kinda hooker you're going to get for $10 including breakfast :D

Denise and I plan on staying there Friday and Saturday night. Hope to coordinate a caravan of Turbo Cars/Trucks from Puget Sounds, maybe for Friday morning. What an awesome sight that would be!

Cairns and a hooker???

TURBOSLACKER, The $10.00 is the hookers idea!! At his age and condition, that'll be the quickest ten spot she ever made.:D :D :p

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier...I just don't seem to get enough surfing time in lately!

Turbo Thunder III
Hotel Reservations
Holiday Inn, Wilsonville
25425 SW 95th Avenue
Wilsonville, OR 97070

There is a block of rooms on hold for Turbo Thunder III spectators and participants. The rooms are rented on a first come first serve basis. Regular room cost is $65.00 per night plus taxes. An executive room cost is $75.00 per night plus taxes. These rooms have upgraded amenities, including a free continental breakfast each morning.

You can visit the website at: http://www.holidayinnwilsonville.com
To make reservations call 503-682-2211 or 1-800-holiday
Let them know that you are with Turbo Thunder.

Call Kathryn Loney (503) 632-5385 with any questions or send an e-mail to:
quarter_miler@hotmail.com

Looks like I'll be making my reservations tomorrow.

Dan,

Let me know if there will be a caravan of those Black Montes and I'll leave on Friday instead of Thursday.

Frank

We'll definitely coordinate a caravan of Turbo Cars leaving Puget Sound. I'll email all the locals when the time nears, so we can arrange a good location to head out from. 3 of us so far !

You will have to let me know about the caravan so we can arrange a way for me to join up. I will feel like Ted Turner though bringing color to a black and white show. :D

Turbo Slacker,

Whats the latest on the caravan to Oregon? What time Friday will we be leaveing and where should we all meet?

1 week to go...

Frank

Anxious are we now, Frank ;)

I propose leaving Lake Stevens (Ace Hardware parking lot) at 8am Friday, July 19th. The 4-hour trip will get us there at noon which should leave us enough time to have lunch and maybe check in the hotel (if the rooms are ready) before heading to the track for 2pm-8pm test 'n tune.

Frank, Mike B. and me will hook-up in Lake Stevens.

Kurt is in Lynnwood, so I'll coordinate a place to meet with him. The carpool/bus lot at 164th ST off I-5 might be a good place to pick him up.

Pat, let's us know a good spot off I-5 to meet you.

Gene Fluery & Hogan family (3 turbo vehicles), I'll contact.

Anyone else from the Seattle area want to join us ??

Well it looks like I have to work on saturday but friday I can still caravan and watch you guys on the test and tunes. If you take exit 39 (Kelso) and make a right at the bottom of the off-ramp there is a burger king on the right about 1/2 block down. It is about 1-2 minutes from my house.