Grill Pieces

Aaryn9919

Hello everyone, Last year I started working on restoring a Buick GN. While I've been able to find most parts, there's one I can't seem to find no matter where I look. Those parts are the ones that hold the grill in place, I have searched for over a year, scouring several websites to try to find it, but to no avail. If anyone knows a site I can buy these parts from, please tell me.

Here's what my Buick grill looks like rn, as you can see, the grill isnt held up properly.
20220602_093904.jpg

20220520_162537.jpg

What are you trying to find?

The top section with the holes hangs on the header panel & the bottom is held in by springs on both sides.

There’s the two tabs on the header(each corner) then three screws in the grill(they go into the header), & two springs on each bottom corner.

There should be three screw holes on the top to match to the header to the grill. Make sure the screws aren’t too long or you’ll go through the header panel.

Springs are available from most of the Buick vendors I would think.

There’s the two tabs on the header(each corner) then three screws in the grill(they go into the header), & two springs on each bottom corner.

There should be three screw holes on the top to match to the header to the grill. Make sure the screws aren’t too long or you’ll go through the header panel.

Springs are available from most of the Buick vendors I would think.
Thank you so much, I just ordered them from gbodyparts.com

Hello everyone, Last year I started working on restoring a Buick GN. While I've been able to find most parts, there's one I can't seem to find no matter where I look. Those parts are the ones that hold the grill in place, I have searched for over a year, scouring several websites to try to find it, but to no avail. If anyone knows a site I can buy these parts from, please tell me.

Here's what my Buick grill looks like rn, as you can see, the grill isnt held up properly.View attachment 385038
View attachment 385037
Can you post a side picture of your car? Sorry off subject but turbo T answered your question already.