Hotchkis spring question

86wh1

Im thinking about purchasing the hotchkis tvs suspension upgrade package, thing is the springs Im running Coys C5's 20 x 8.5 front and 20x10 rear what I need is if anyone is running the springs and can measure from the street to the bottom of wheel well molding on the front and rear thanks guys

Im thinking about purchasing the hotchkis tvs suspension upgrade package, thing is the springs Im running Coys C5's 20 x 8.5 front and 20x10 rear what I need is if anyone is running the springs and can measure from the street to the bottom of wheel well molding on the front and rear thanks guys
Not sure what the fronts measure but I can tell you the measurements for the rear Hotchkis lowering springs..

Measuring from the floor to the bottom of the wheel well moulding with the tape in the center of the rear wheel = 26.75" (This was with 18" wheels with a total tire height of 26.98" tall.)

Hope that helps some!

Scot W.

Thanks Scot that helps out alot and it will work Ive got stock springs with drag bags in it and with 15psi in both it sits at 26 1/2 so 26 3/4 will work still need to roll the fenders