Hot Rod Power Tour 2012 Anyone going?

Ill prolly roll detroit to muskegon in the gn maybe further idk yet...... That or i might decorate the 3 car hauler and offer cheap tows for anyone that breaks down along the way and do the whole thing :)...Free if you are in a turbo buick of course!!!!

Who all is planning to start in Detroit? Last year I cruised with Gngal for two of the stops. It is nice to have people (turbo Buick owners) to cruise with. I will have two friends cruising with me. One in a new mustang gt and the other in a charger. They both are guys I work with and are pretty cool guys. Well.. Fun to make fun of.

I wil be doing the long haul again this year... I really really really want to get a LARGE line up of GNs/TTs leaving one of the morning meetings.... think it would be a great photo op for Hot Rod. I know a few photographers ;)

If we can organize just ONE morning... maybe the Stillwater stop.... So JUNE 8th... EVERYONE attent the Morning meeting ??? It will be at the Kicker Corporate Complex... and EARLY AM. If we can all roll together... driving the planned route.... all the way to Arlington, it would be AMAZING ! ! And more likely for photos =) but I know thats hard to do with everyone driving diff speeds and stops to make
I'm in for the Stillwater morning. Exactly how early is the Meeting? First PT here!!!

What would make it easier would be to put your TB screen name on your back window, so if we meet on the road we'll know who it is.

Cant miss me, my User name is my license plate =)

I think the morning meetings are at 8 am... they are always at the same location as the day before.

With all the talk on this thread, I just might have get in on the long haul. In the past I've joined the tour for one or two stops for the ones that ended in Michigan. Always wanted to do the long haul, I think this might be the year!

With all the talk on this thread, I just might have get in on the long haul. In the past I've joined the tour for one or two stops for the ones that ended in Michigan. Always wanted to do the long haul, I think this might be the year!

Its a week long party, with a lot of driving ... you will need a few recovery days =) AND its addicting... so go ahead and start planning for Power Tour 2013 now ! ! LOL

Its a week long party, with a lot of driving ... you will need a few recovery days =) AND its addicting... so go ahead and start planning for Power Tour 2013 now ! ! LOL

Sounds like good advice... I'll get working on it!

Sounds like there will be quit a few turbo Buicks for the Miami to the end run, I know we have about 5 or so coming up from the DFW area! See ya'll then!

I wil be doing the long haul again this year... I really really really want to get a LARGE line up of GNs/TTs leaving one of the morning meetings.... think it would be a great photo op for Hot Rod. I know a few photographers ;)

If we can organize just ONE morning... maybe the Stillwater stop.... So JUNE 8th... EVERYONE attent the Morning meeting ??? It will be at the Kicker Corporate Complex... and EARLY AM. If we can all roll together... driving the planned route.... all the way to Arlington, it would be AMAZING ! ! And more likely for photos =) but I know thats hard to do with everyone driving diff speeds and stops to make

If I do make it - it will be the Stillwater stop so I will be in