Hot Air Wiring Diagram

fixinboats

I am attempting to get the climate control working in my 85 GN and charging the A/C. Does anyone know where I can download the wiring diagrams for the 85's? There is plenty of info on the 87's but the engine compartment diagrams are not the same, and the climate control on those models is linked to the electric fans. ECM is different as well. I have a 3 wire group (engine compartment plug w/gray/green) that has a white wire that is hot all the time (even with key off) that has something to do with the blower motor. If I leave it plugged, a motor continuously runs in the climate control. If I unplug, I can't operate the blower motor and charge the A/C. (I have a short to find)

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Ugghhhh. After diagnosing the issue I NEED A CONTROL HEAD. No where to be found used. Does anyone know if you can swap the slide a/c controls with the climate control unit?

Thanks all!

Ugghhhh. After diagnosing the issue I NEED A CONTROL HEAD. No where to be found used. Does anyone know if you can swap the slide a/c controls with the climate control unit?

Thanks all!
Yes, but you'll need to do a few changes from what I've seen posted. I'll be taking the climate control out of my car to go to the more reliable unit. Sorry but my parts are promised to someone else to see if it gets her's working again.;)