Hot air in the drag strip

Nice man! When did you start running alky? Did you use it with the TA33 turbo i bought from you?

How about them apples. Nice run.also like the dash gauges.two thumbs up.

I have had the Alky system from beginning used when running gas for a short time. Did not run it for a while. Then as I got into the mid 20's with boost I started using it again.
Helps with the intake temps here in Vegas when I go to track and it is 100* plus all day

Good God!!!! Now that's fast, nice work, nice dash, I'm going straight to your sig to see what's in that thing....

Good God!!!! Now that's fast, nice work, nice dash, I'm going straight to your sig to see what's in that thing....
I might still add it then, do you add pre or boost turbo?

This is gonna be the year of the hot airs!

congrats thats moving on!!!

I agree with brent.. add a small nozzle pre turbo and it will help with intake temps.

Esinger has been doing this a good while with good results. a m10 nozzle works fine

Hey Pat how's it going? Where is Eric injection alchol pre turbo knozzel? I hung up my helmet but still got a bad ass hot air car. It has 275x60 TA street tires on 10 inch rims and 215x70 TA's on 7" on the frt wait til you see it in October. See if you can talk Eric into bringing his car this year. See ya! John

Why a small nozzle? Just trying to get the cooling effect without going too rich?

The better the spray atomizes the more heat it will remove, if you could run higher pressre but small nozzle?

Why a small nozzle? Just trying to get the cooling effect without going too rich?

The better the spray atomizes the more heat it will remove, if you could run higher pressre but small nozzle?

Because the bigger nozzle is going to the intake;)(dual nozzle)

I am rolling with dual nozzle. Pre and post turbo 5gph. Pre 10 gph post. Set up on stages. Pre turbo 7 psi Alky pump at 25% DC Post turbo 15 psi Alky pump at 75% DC
Total boost 24 psi.
I still have tuning work to do
Current converter to right down low. Not building much boost at line. ( different one on order)
Time slips from that night slow one was a miss shift into OD
image.jpg

Got into 211-215 range at top of track last time out
When i added the additional pre turbo nozzle. I dropped almost 30* on intake temp With similar outside temps. So far with cooler air temps. 80* range. The iac stays below 200 in the quarter

Hey Pat how's it going? Where is Eric injection alchol pre turbo knozzel? I hung up my helmet but still got a bad ass hot air car. It has 275x60 TA street tires on 10 inch rims and 215x70 TA's on 7" on the frt wait til you see it in October. See if you can talk Eric into bringing his car this year. See ya! John

John

Erics nozzle setup is one is in the cold air intake right outside the throttle body..The other nozzle is located in the bell that sits down into the intake....

i'd like for eric to bring his car this yr but i doubt it will happen

John

Erics nozzle setup is one is in the cold air intake right outside the throttle body..The other nozzle is located in the bell that sits down into the intake....

i'd like for eric to bring his car this yr but i doubt it will happen
Thanks Pat keep on Eric about bringing his car his year> Tell Eric and Richard I said hi. John