horsepower and 1/4 mile estimate

87_we4

turbo tom
.020 109 block, dual row timing chain, ported factory heads and intake, RJC power plate, comp 210/215 .516/.516 cam, morel rollers, pac beehive springs, harland shap 1.55 roller rockers,new front cover, new oil pump, new water pump, PTC 10" 3200 Stall NON LOCK Converter, no yoyo shift kit, power logger, scan master, Turbo tweak 5.6 chip, lc1 wideband, lt1 maf, translator,walbro 340 hot-wired,42.5# injectors,acufab regulator, Precision te60 turbo, 16psi boost, 3" downpipe, cutout, single flowmaster, 3 row aluminum race radiator, trans cooler,AC heat radio delete, south side machine lift arms, Koni adjustables,rear seat xbrace, 275/60/15 bfg drag radials.
Any guesses on how much HP and 1/4 mile times

What would you recommend changing? Planning on adding alky. Looking to run low 11's

What would you recommend changing? Planning on adding alky. Looking to run low 11's
I'm no expert...But i would say Alky, at least 60lb injectors, larger Turbo, 9.5 PTC and ALOT MORE BOOST :eek: Say in the 22lb +range :D Ask Bison he will steer you in the right direction...

I'm no expert either but turbo should go high tens. Converter was bought for this set up to run low 11's

Well if Bison and Kevins say your gonna make about 330-340 hp......Your combo is lacking something serious to get you into the low 11's :rolleyes: I'm just saying......No disrespect

You will need 23-24psi and good air to get into the low 11's with what you have with no other issues.

Hey...87 We_4.....Your definately gonna need alky. Otherwise 16lb is your limit safely. Just like We4Mateo and i agree on...You need much more boost to get you there w/your combo...A turbo without boost is like nos and no button ;)

Race gas and turn up the boost!! That's a nice build you have.....With the roller cam, ported heads, and the bolt ons you have, 11's should not be hard if you can hook up!! Me persoanlly HP numbers don't mean much, but what I run in the quarter does!! I'm under achieving with my current build and need some more track time and a betetr tune!!! Good luck!!

Race gas more timing and more boost like Bison and others have said you have good stuff you need to leave with as much boost as you can hold on the line and still get traction

I think I'm going to get 60# injectors, alky and a tt 6.0 chip. Crank the boost up and see what it will do. The other factor is, the car is gutted just has front seats. Everything under the dash is gone. Factory bumper shocks were replaced with aluminum mounts. Basically if its not needed to run its in a box in the attic.

I think I'm going to get 60# injectors, alky and a tt 6.0 chip. Crank the boost up and see what it will do. The other factor is, the car is gutted just has front seats. Everything under the dash is gone. Factory bumper shocks were replaced with aluminum mounts. Basically if its not needed to run its in a box in the attic.
Go with the 6.1 wideband chip

I basically have the same setup as you with the these difference

I have:

TE-66
#55 injectors
1 1/2 big neck intercooler
Stock rockers
I also have supporting suspension mods

My car on 16 creeping to 17psi ran 12.0@115 with a 1.79 60'

I now have a much better working converter and I beleive I can hit the 11's with 18psi or less if everything is perfect.

the car has run a best so far of 11.54 @117 @ 19-20psi again that was with a crappy converter and crappy 60' this was also a non aggressive tune....not real lean and not a lot of timing I anticipate a much better run with the new PTC converter I have now.

I also still have full working A/C and heat power everything....its my comfy street cruiser;)

Your car will run good just get some boost in it.......you can play the guessing game all day long and drive yourself nuts....ask me how I know.....but getting it to the track and making a pass will be the true story. Also unless you already know how to tune your car dont expect the mid to low 12's posted or you will be dissapointed. It will take some passes to figure out how to make it work right...then put some psi to it and you will be very happy.:cool: