Hooters Meet in Virginia Sunday 15 November

Rich B

Guys,

A couple of us are meeting at the Hooters 14441 Brookfield Tower Dr. Chantilly VA, 20151 @1130 on Sunday 15 November come on out after we are turning wrenches on my POS (LOL). Would love to meet you guys and hang out.

Last edited:
Guys,

A couple of us are meeting at the Hooters 14441 Brookfield Tower Dr. Chantilly VA, 20151 @1130 on 14 November come on out after we are turning wrenches on my POS (LOL). Would love to meet you guys and hang out.
I'd love to come out sometime. Im not too far. Let us know next time around!

The 14th is Saturday. I might be in if you meant Sunday the 15th. Can we clarify?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the head count? I'll probably stop by. Was planning on going to a cars and coffee earlier in the morning anyway.

What's the head count? I'll probably stop by. Was planning on going to a cars and coffee earlier in the morning anyway.

2 that im aware of....ive been to the cars and coffee a few times, ive seen pics of ur ride looks clean cmon out

Snapped a couple pics of the cars. I got there late so I didn't get to meet anyone.
1ce184745ce9609e8726f50c609823fa.jpg
913a9eaad9879c3689b8b6d507b5c4eb.jpg

Had a great day bto
We were inside hooters mang shoulda came on inside
Had a great time today MONSTERGN thank you for all the help with the chip, 255 fuel pump and hotwire kit it is a different car already.

Attachments

• IMG_0470.jpg
    IMG_0470.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 59
Had a great day bto

Had a great time today MONSTERGN thank you for all the help with the chip, 255 fuel pump and hotwire kit it is a different car already.
Not a probleme...your face when you came back from ur test run was priceless, looked like a kid on christmas with the hugest pile of presents all around the tree