Boost and Beers get together 6 Dec VA (Sunday)

Can't swing the spoolfool fillers, so I went with with the same fillers that Kyle has, I think you guys met him. Ebay specials. They'll be fine for now. Maybe I'll upgrade in the future.
Reject sticker was slapped on there in 2003 so there she sat ever since. 2 kids later... you know where my $$$ went.
The car became storage shelf and dust bunny collector in the garage. I finally got around to doing some work on it last year into this year. Still more to do, but at least now I can get antique plates and not worry about inspections!

Can't swing the spoolfool fillers, so I went with with the same fillers that Kyle has, I think you guys met him. Ebay specials. They'll be fine for now. Maybe I'll upgrade in the future.
Reject sticker was slapped on there in 2003 so there she sat ever since. 2 kids later... you know where my $$$ went.
The car became storage shelf and dust bunny collector in the garage. I finally got around to doing some work on it last year into this year. Still more to do, but at least now I can get antique plates and not worry about inspections!
I have a full set of front and rears in fiberglass you can have if you need them i just wanted the one piece.

We do state inspections here, if its road worthy bring that thing out one day during business hours its always good to have an inspection even if its not required cuz most officers dont know that antiques dont require inspections and it ends up bein a hassle, not much that can go wrong with these cars it was prolly just a nit picky inspector

Thanks Rich, but I already have the fillers. I just need to paint/install.

About the inspection, I remember the guy looking under the hood, seeing the valve cover breathers, Intake oil bypass, vacuum line plug... He failed it based on visible emission problems. As far as I know he never even got to looking at brakes, suspension, etc.

Thanks Rich, but I already have the fillers. I just need to paint/install.

About the inspection, I remember the guy looking under the hood, seeing the valve cover breathers, Intake oil bypass, vacuum line plug... He failed it based on visible emission problems. As far as I know he never even got to looking at brakes, suspension, etc.
Wow what a prick. As long as it has cats who cares about breathers. If you want bring that thing up here one day and well checker over and not be nit picky (which we never are) amd get you a sticker

Thanks man. I might just do that. I was debating going with antique plates, but I'd like to take the car on a road trip in the Summer. I think you need to stay within a certain distance from home with the antique plates. It's exempt from emissions being more than 25 years old, but having someone give a good once over for safety would give me peace of mind as well. Where is your shop?

Thanks man. I might just do that. I was debating going with antique plates, but I'd like to take the car on a road trip in the Summer. I think you need to stay within a certain distance from home with the antique plates. It's exempt from emissions being more than 25 years old, but having someone give a good once over for safety would give me peace of mind as well. Where is your shop?
Im in chantilly next to dulles expo center. Pm sent tho

Hey fellas getting in late on the thread but im a southern md guy out of laplata md would like to meet up next time yall get have a get together therte is a few guys in my area that I see from time to time but would like to link up with any TB guys in the area, thanks Jake

invite them all the next meet is in late dec or early jan the more cars the better

Do you happen to know a guy named Rob Mitchell? He's a mechanic at a shop around your area (Dulles) but I'm not sure which one. He has a real nice black 67 Skylark.

Guys,

heading over this Sunday at 1100 to Moster GN's garage to work on the car all are invited, we can get some beer and order pizza or something.

Guys,

heading over this Sunday at 1100 to Moster GN's garage to work on the car all are invited, we can get some beer and order pizza or something.

Wish I could, but the wife is away and I have the kids alone for the weekend.

img_0523-jpg.269472

added the new TA49 turbo two weeks and and the new spool fool filler last week car is looking great

Do you guys know turbofrank? He posted to a thread I posted a while back about getting together for a meet.