Boost and Beers get together 6 Dec VA (Sunday)

Rich B

meeting at Hooters 14441 Brookfield Tower Dr. Chantilly VA, 20151 @1130 on 06 Dec come on out after that we are turning wrenches on my POS (LOL). Lets get a few guys before the weather turns mid 50's.

yes, and these old cars don't like stopping for wings time for a brake and tire upgrade!
Use your Ebrake man! Lol i did that with mine for like 2 months when the power master failed. I finally fixed and did the conversion lol

Hey guys. I live in Burke... just a couple miles south of George Mason. My car currently isn't on the road, but I'd like to meet up at some point. My wife applied for her old job with the county after taking a 13 year break to raise the kids... so hopefully I'll have some extra cash to throw at the car in the near future.

Hey guys. I live in Burke... just a couple miles south of George Mason. My car currently isn't on the road, but I'd like to meet up at some point. My wife applied for her old job with the county after taking a 13 year break to raise the kids... so hopefully I'll have some extra cash to throw at the car in the near future.
sounds good, keep us posted. You dont need your car for a get together.

IMG_0495.jpg

Nice! Beautiful December day wasn't it? I had too much going on at home to get out. Maybe next time. Did Kyle finish his brake lines in time to make it?

Nice! Beautiful December day wasn't it? I had too much going on at home to get out. Maybe next time. Did Kyle finish his brake lines in time to make it?
He did not, but i have his number now so when we go to do this again (which will be soon) im going to hit him up so he can have a headsup, and if you want PM me your # so i can give you a headsup notice as well, trying to get as many turbo buicks as we can out there and would love to see some t types

My 86 should enjoy the company! Still need to replace the bumper fillers and door bumper strip but otherwise she's almost good to go.
20273263219_c7c8cacf79_b.jpg

My 86 should enjoy the company! Still need to replace the bumper fillers and door bumper strip but otherwise she's almost good to go.
oh man, finally an 86. Cant wait till the next, with this weather it might be year round.

Richb ordered the one piece filler from spoolfool and ive beem doin research on them and most ppl say paint isnt even necessary. Id go with them they have great reviews

Richb ordered the one piece filler from spoolfool and ive beem doin research on them and most ppl say paint isnt even necessary. Id go with them they have great reviews
Cant go wrong with the spoolfool fillers ordered the rears yesterday.