Hooters get together

Mark, There is going to be an all buick show coming up at Lynch Buick Pontiac in Manchester. When I get home I'll post the info.

Going to take me all week to get my GN cleaned up! Went to a cruise on the Colchester green this past Wednesday and it turned into a dust bowl. Got there early to try and get a good parking spot away from the main entrance but the cruise Gestapo wouldn't hear of it. " park there or hit the road" So, just about every cruise drove by the GN, couple of cars with crop duster exhaust really did it in. One more cruise to cross off the list.:(

Wow....was actually going to go to that Wed. Heard from a street rod friend about it, said it was a great cruise. Glad now I DID'T go!!! Ben, yea I heard about the Lynch car show in August too, but don't know the exact date. Only SIX days to Hooters though...............:D

Ken B.

Mark, There is going to be an all buick show coming up at Lynch Buick Pontiac in Manchester. When I get home I'll post the info.

Hey is that Manchester NH....if it is I may be able to go to that but my GN is still not on the road.

Preston, it's in Manchester CT. But you can still come down if ya want!!:eek: It should be a pretty big Buick show. Hope all is going well for the GN.

Ken B.

I think I can be there 6pm or so. :cool:

Probably be at a table with beer. :smile:

I'll either bring the "work truck" salvageV6, or the dirty GN. :p

No show cars here. :p

Yeah I want to go to one these shows or a test and tune sometime and hope to meet up with some of my NewEngland buddies :D

The GN is going slower then wanted but its going ok...still gotta do the interior but it finally runs better and I also made another video after I put on the Dynamax race bullets but youtube is under maintanance(making room for me,lol) so hopefully tomorrow I will have a link for you guys.

I think I can be there 6pm or so. :cool:

Probably be at a table with beer. :smile:

I'll either bring the "work truck" salvageV6, or the dirty GN. :p

No show cars here. :p

Hey Allan....don't need a show piece, Just a TB!!(just wash it):D We can get that damn Hooter burger and yes, beer too........:tongue: Hopefully we can get a good turnout of Turbo Buicks!!! We'll be there around six ourselves.

Ken B.

never been there , whats the best way to get from danbury

I-84 to Hartford, 91 south to Rt 15 south, Hooters would be on the right about say 5 miles once you get on 15.

OR you can go this way, eliminates going thru Hartford.
Driving Directions from Danbury, CT to 1731 Berlin Tpke, Wethersfield, CT

Just REALLY need to behave yourself on the "Pike" lots of cops. There is also a laidback cruise every Saturday at the Burger King down the street from Hooters. Open to all years but not a lot of spaces.