Hooter girls just came in the fire station

this thread sucks............

it needs pics!

with out pics this is one of the more useless wastes of bandwith on this board. :D

moral of my post:

Next time Hooters girls or any girls for that matter come in to the fire house YOU TAKE PICS!

The Hooter girls that work in this city are NOT worth taking pics of.. Hooters used to have some nice gals and I even got to know several of them many years ago but we went there several times this year and they had many overweight gals and wearing TIGHT shorts and Tshirts.. NASTY!

ks

Attachments

• banning.jpg
    banning.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 572
Yeah we used to have Girls stop by the firehouse , within the last year Bloomberg (The Mayor) Has made sure we look bad anytime anything happens with us (No one said we were angels , the fire always goes out though) . Gee he only runs a Media buisiness , So what if moral is at an all time low . FDNY One year later .......:(

Originally posted by Buick From Hell
"Hooter girls just came in the fire station"

Anyone besides me read that as umm....somthing else???
:D

Shure did.
Great minds do think alike :D

Originally posted by KEVINS
The Hooter girls that work in this city are NOT worth taking pics of.. Hooters used to have some nice gals and I even got to know several of them many years ago but we went there several times this year and they had many overweight gals and wearing TIGHT shorts and Tshirts.. NASTY!

ks

same thing here, i've only been to one. there is a new one by my house but the last one ruined it for me. when they have huge guts and cottage cheese legs, and try wearing the shorts and shirts, thats just wrong. i'd go back for the wings though, and hope they got new girls there. or at least sweat pants.

Most of the Hooter girls in the Dallas area are pretty hot. In fact, most ALL the girls in the Dallas area are hot!:)

Originally posted by Captain Mark
Most of the Hooter girls in the Dallas area are pretty hot. In fact, most ALL the girls in the Dallas area are hot!:)

:word: i noticed this a few weeks ago when i was visiting

And thats the gospel Mark! The ladies do be fine down here!;)

Hey Mark, you remember me dont ya? Drove Davids GS to the Brand X Bash....... Joined the Turbo ranks with you guys. (Working my way up to that TTA or GNX)