Hooker headers 86-87

same here.
you tracking number is 03122120000138413832
it will go out tomorrow morning. (I would have shipped it today but post office is closed)
bill

DAMN!!! HaHa Glad you got what ya wanted and hopefully that helps with all that you're going through. Good luck with everything

DAMN!!! HaHa Glad you got what ya wanted and hopefully that helps with all that you're going through. Good luck with everything
Im sorry LJ. I love this platform and I like to work with and help people on here, but this time I needed the money. back and forth from long island to staten island to help my family. gas and tolls are killing me. I really wanted to keep these and use them on my car. but whatever..it is what it is..lol..
thanks again for the sale josh...
bill

No need to thank me man, thank you for the amazing price and hope it will help with all your troubles, prayers to you and your family sorry for your loss.

Oh hey I was just wondering would you know where to get gaskets for these and can I use the same stock bolts or would I have to buy some as well?

Oh hey I was just wondering would you know where to get gaskets for these and can I use the same stock bolts or would I have to buy some as well?
I was going to buy a set of header to head bolts from hooker they cost about $19 shipped on ebay. as far as gaskets go I would go with the copper gaskets.