home town rice ***VIDEO***

Hey, equalizer442, what's the name of that street in Roanoke everybody used to hang out on? There used to be a shop there called pro pony performance. I've been up there a few times and there were quite a few decent cars riding around, but that's been a few years ago when I still had a mustang. Now that my Buick's back, I'd like to come up some time. It would be real fun to catch some ricer idiots like that on the GN!:cool: Those morons in the video are typical ricers to the bone!! Oh, BTW, I drove an 03 Cobra last week, and I was quite impressed...those cars really move even when they're bone stock. $35,000 is too rich for me, besides if I had 35 grand, I'd try to find a GNX!:D

Hey, equalizer442, what's the name of that street in Roanoke everybody used to hang out on? There used to be a shop there called pro pony performance.

its williamson road :D

pro pony performance? you mean proline performance?

no one hangs out around there to much anymore except for the ricers, but they do have a neat cruse night that they block off the whole road just so muscle cars can cruse. last year was the first annual cruse, i seen a chevy do a wheel stand down williamson, a cop staging a drag race between a classic vette and a zo6, a 442 that was identical to mine, countless dragsters rolling around including a 9 second 32 coupe with a blown hemi. the only guy who got a ticket all night was a Honda civic churping its tires.

"Redneck ricers" don't insult the rednecks

tell me about it, 20 year old balding ricers are not the big problem, its the ghetto punks with there gold chains, baggy pants, going around saying fo shizzle me nizzle in a southeren accent.:rolleyes:

this is the "team" who basically controls williamson now

http://www.showcivic.freehosting.net/

the dude that has the rx7s is a real **** head, he hit a ancored boat with a jet ski showing off, lost a leg, sued, and won something like 1.5 million :rolleyes: he got expelled this year for beating his girl friend and her friend up.

heres the page about where si dude got busted for street racing at the industrial park

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5121&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I tunred my headlights and e-braked it onto a side street so they couldnt see the tailights but i guess they did anyways...

i found that funny for 2 reasions

1. hes got reflectors all down the side of his car and its bright yellow
2. the road he was racing on has no side streets :rolleyes:

Originally posted by equalizer442
its williamson road :D

pro pony performance? you mean proline performance?

Pro pony was before pro lines time. It was located where the 4x4 shop/beauty salon thingy is now across from long john silvers on williamson. Only thing I ever got out of that place was a race with a 1st gen lightning that wished hed kept his mouth shut once it was over.

BTW, I saw the supra thats on the site pulled over by vintons finest :rolleyes: the other day in vinton where US Cellular used to be on rt 24. LOL.. Kid hangs out at the shell station right downfrom there. Ive tried to get him to race twice but he wont bite. Guess hed rather hang out and compare stickers with the rest of em or hes affraid of the possibility of his winged wonder getting waxed by a hay hauler. :D

Lastly.. Looking his car on that site I see his "performance mods" as a "blow off valve, exhaust, and turbo timer". :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Those are performance mods?!?!?!?

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
What kind of car are they in????:confused:

K.

It's a shelby csx-t.That's why i am trying to figure out what all the rice comments are:confused: ---they are actually very cool little cars.

Geoff

i dont believe the car is a ricer. If im not mistaken it is a turbo dodge shadow.
Otto

getting pulled so hard the 1st time... I'm surprised they wanted more. They had no chance.

They may not be rednecks.... but they ain't from the West Coast!!!

When I heard.... that was only 2 honks... and they got spanked again.... I about died laughing.

-GNX7

Pro pony was before pro lines time. It was located where the 4x4 shop/beauty salon

now that you say that i think i vaguly remember that place, never been there thow.

did you catch that mda car show? that dang 53-03 vette was cool, i was drooling all over his hood. i liked the silver chevelle to, as soon as i get my engine squared away ill get some one to weld me in a setup like his.

Originally posted by equalizer442
now that you say that i think i vaguly remember that place, never been there thow.

You didnt miss much. There used to be a little hole in the wall machine shop right beside it too. They both dissappeared about the same time. :confused:

did you catch that mda car show? that dang 53-03 vette was cool, i was drooling all over his hood. i liked the silver chevelle to, as soon as i get my engine squared away ill get some one to weld me in a setup like his.

I didnt get a chance to go this year either. Been working 12hr weekend nights for eight years now so Ive missed it every year for a while now. I did go up until the early 90s and from what I hear its improved a WHOLE lot since then.

Only thing I dont like is Ive heard the civic center/cops wont let em do burnouts in the parking lot after the show anymore like they used to. :rolleyes:

Only thing I dont like is Ive heard the civic center/cops wont let em do burnouts in the parking lot after the show anymore like they used to.

they did not stop me, but i hauled ass out of the back tunnel before they could reach me :D