Holy mother of intercoolers

turbowrenchhead

Drive like you stole it!
Well if you don't mind cutting the sh*t out of your car, go for it. The Ford i/c is huge. I didn't mind cutting the core supports but when it came time to fit the headlight assembly on the mouldings for the high beams had to be cut alot. I don't see a way of keeping the high beams at all. There is not enough room. I think I will get some dark covers for them. Where can I get those?
One more question, I forgot how the spring is installed to the grill to hold it tight. The i/c takes up alot of space, so if the springs were routed through there, I will have to think of another way.
I talked to Matt (cool84) and he had not put his headlight assembly on yet. Good luck Matt.

I WILL have highbeams. I don't know how yet but I will. Even if I have to cut on the lights themselves and make them useless, they will still be there. The blackout covers are a good idea too. The plumbing looks awesome. I can't wait to post pictures of it. I will probably have the car running tonight with the IC. I might take it down the street tomorrow for a couple runs if I can stand the embarassment of no front end. Everything is hooked up, but my tranny coolers and oil cooler are laying on the ground so that's all that's holding me up. I need to drive the car again to get the motivation to fit the front end back on. Good luck with yours. BTW, is the front end on yet? My dad has some blackout covers the car came with and he's never used them. I will see if he wants to get rid of them.

The front end is on, all but the bumper. I found out that the tinted lens covers are illegal here. So I will have to find a way to make it look nice.

I got the headlights to fit. It is a very tight fit. I had to cut the bezels for the light and even had to grind on the left headlight a bit. But they're in there.