Hockey Fans

SJ got the monkey off their back that was a game! LA down 3 than ties it thought SJ was going to fold but they put them away in the 3. Lots of good hockey tonight!

And down goes the Rangers!!:D
Haven't heard a peep from all my friends that are Ranger fans that were blowing up my phone all week!! LOL, time for me to send out some texts...:finger:

Wow, it wasn't even close! I think I had the Pens winning that series. Can the Hawks survive again?

And down goes the Rangers!!:D
Haven't heard a peep from all my friends that are Ranger fans that were blowing up my phone all week!! LOL, time for me to send out some texts...:finger:
My brother is one of the worst. Not one word, phone might has well be off. BAHAHA

Sent from my Spaceship.

The islanders advance for the first time since 1993.... I'm happy today but not saying a word against Tampa lol. But two double OT wins? My whole block heard me

It's not only a loss for Rangers fans but it was a damn beating.... And with their famous Lundquist or however you spell his name.... Couldn't have asked for a better ending.

Those were both good games so no Hawks or Kings we will see a new champion.

I guess I'm hoping Nashville moves on. I'm not a fan of Getzlaf or Perry. Although a San Jose - Anaheim series would be entertaining.

Another intense night and we are rewarded with another game 7!!! Not that I am complaining, but this is the first year I can remember where they starting the second round before the first round has finished. I guess since it is a true bracket format now they can do that. That works out better for the fans I guess so that we don't get a day without hockey hehe.

I agree, I would love to see Nashville move one but another California series woudl be awesome too.