Higher EGT's...but nothing changed on car

MSDGN

Been running my car...quite a few runs and the EGT's have always been around 1630-1675...which is fine...last time I ran though the EGT's were around 1820 but nothing on the car had changed...same boost...fuel pressure...etc...O2's indicated a little leaner than usual...normally around 800-810 at the end of the run...these runs they were around 770-780...I added some fuel and the EGT's came down to 1780...why was it running leaner...if the weather was cooler I could understand but outside temp was hotter than previous runs so it should have run fatter...I checked the FP again and it was the same as it always has been...can't figure out why the EGT's were higher...any ideas?...maybe fuel filter has some crap in it and is partially blocked?...it doesn't have many miles on it...could one of the pumps be crapping out...have a DP with 2 Walbro 340's...light on dash indicates second pump is coming on...

I doubt it was the fuel...it was pure VP C-16 and purchased recently...

fuel pressure

Do you have a F/P gage you can read while driving? Like is pressure slowly dropping during the run?