HID halogen conversion in the GN

I will post a pic of what they look like from in front of the car for you ...I dont think it sprays light everywhere at all.......
again the drivers side has them and the passanger side is stock this is only the low beams.....Tim

Attachments

• hid from the front.jpg
    hid from the front.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 147
** HIDS that are 6000k and up and that have a functional hi/lo beam are legal, but anything lower than 6000k are illegal and attract the cops. But if a cop wants to be funny you will get ticket no matter what you have. In Massachusetts cops don’t bother classic car and American car owners. they just hate ricers and tuners. lol

the Hella E-codes are the best on the market
200_E-Code.jpg

** HIDS that are 6000k and up and that have a functional hi/lo beam are legal, but anything lower than 6000k are illegal and attract the cops. But if a cop wants to be funny you will get ticket no matter what you have. In Massachusetts cops don’t bother classic car and American car owners. they just hate ricers and tuners. lol

the Hella E-codes are the best on the market
200_E-Code.jpg

I dont know where your getting your informaion from othen then just making it up in your mind? What source are you getting ur info from? BI-Xenons are just an option for and HID kit.

ALL new factory cars that have HID kits (Some have BI-Xenon's, other don't) and are around 4200k and aftermarket kits as well are available in that temp range and are not illegal. It's actually the higher K temps that attract the police, not the lower. Not sure where your getten ur info from but it wrong.

The higher you go up im K the dimmer the light gets. There are no laws dicting HID color temp.

I dont know where your getting your informaion from othen then just making it up in your mind? What source are you getting ur info from? BI-Xenons are just an option for and HID kit.

ALL new factory cars that have HID kits (Some have BI-Xenon's, other don't) and are around 4200k and aftermarket kits as well are available in that temp range and are not illegal. It's actually the higher K temps that attract the police, not the lower. Not sure where your getten ur info from but it wrong.

The higher you go up im K the dimmer the light gets. There are no laws dicting HID color temp.

I don’t know where you are getting your information from either and you are still missing my point? Massachusetts has the most screwed up laws in general? Connecticut should have better laws. Do you know if you don’t have a functional high beam they are illegal off the bat. Two Mercedes Benz and BMWs are 8000K-10,000K and don’t come with 4300k. 4300k is the brightest (ricer pull me over yellow and are illegal my friend got pulled over a lot for these and lost his license) and 100,000K. 6000k white bluish are legal and 8000K are legal depending on how blue it is. When I said those Hellas are illegal that was a joke and technically under mass law HIDs are and are not illegal under catch 22s

from masscop:
Xenon/H.I.D. headlights - Page 2 - MassCops - Massachusetts Law Enforcement Network

If you don’t know that Massachusetts screws its citizens up the ass. You either never lived in Massachusetts or you must have been in lalaland the whole time that you lived here in the commonwealth of Massachusetts. well everbody in the great state of Massachusetts is in Lalaland.

“Together we can’t”