HID halogen conversion in the GN

80booya

let me know what you guys and gals think!!!!!!!
I also am a dealer for these if you likey let me know if you would like a price....this is a pic before and after the drivers side has the conversion..

Attachments

• hid halogen driver side, factory passanger side.jpg
    hid halogen driver side, factory passanger side.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 568
that looks nice. I hate it when older cars have muddy yellow lights in them, and that looks so much better and cleaner than just regular old sealed beams.

interested. price shipped to 75081?

what do your kits include and what's required for installation in a GN?

Thanks,
Rob
:cool:

^ Most kits are plug and play so I'd assume his are aswell (some have optional wiring kits if you need a relay wired in).

Looks sexy man. I was thinking of doing the same thing when I start working on my regal. I wasn't sure if it would look right considering it's mostly done on ricers (but I liked the ones in the 69 charger on bullrun).

You just comfirmed it for me, HIDs it is. :)

A night time pic would probably show there quality in better detail.

What temperature is the bulb and who is the manufactor? There are a lot of junk Ebay-like kits out there. What are the specs on your kit? Are you providing the glass lamps as well? Or atleast a link to where ones can be bought?

What temperature is the bulb and who is the manufactor? There are a lot of junk Ebay-like kits out there. What are the specs on your kit? Are you providing the glass lamps as well? Or atleast a link to where ones can be bought?

Lamp
Output 35 W
Nominal voltage 85 V
Nominal light output 3.200 lumen
Operating temperature -40°C-+85 °C
Lifetime >3000hours
High voltage converter and ignitor
Operational input voltage 8-32 VDC
Maximum input current 8 A
Minimum voltage loaded (lamp on) 60 V
Maximum voltage loaded (lamp on) 120 V
Output voltage from ignitor
Nominal voltage 23.000 V
Minimum voltage 18.000 V

Also these carry a 14 month guarntee and they require no cutting they are strictly plug and play I deal with two differnt companies.......they are both very nice kits and they go from 3k to 15k......

I will get the night time shoot for you guys and GNbrett stay tuned my rims are coming in this week I should have them on the car buy the weekend.....Tim

I forgot to mention 1 thing about the halogen conversion they come with a little 6 watt blue bulb pre drilled.....I wired mine into my parking lights so you get a blue tint in the headlight when the light are on.......you can wire them or not...I like them wired on with the running lights.....

I will get the night time shoot for you guys and GNbrett stay tuned my rims are coming in this week I should have them on the car buy the weekend.....Tim

Kit sounds pretty good. I think the 4300k looks the best but that is just my opinion. Looking foward to seeing those rims. I want pics immediately...lol. You get the other ones sold yet?

Kit sounds pretty good. I think the 4300k looks the best but that is just my opinion. Looking foward to seeing those rims. I want pics immediately...lol. You get the other ones sold yet?
No not yet I will push a little harder when my other ones are here......Trust me I will get those pics up quick...I see a promising market out there for these new rims......I like the 12k myself I like to see!!!!lolololol plus they have the ice blue effect not the deep blue just a slight blue tint......

^ Most kits are plug and play so I'd assume his are aswell (some have optional wiring kits if you need a relay wired in).

true, most are plug-n-play, but some don't fit as well. a couple of guys I know locally bought kits (I don't know *which* kits) for their GN's and they didn't fit well. the headlight "buckets" had to be modified to get the HID assemblies to fit. they got the kits to work, but it was kind of a PITA. :cool:

Hope you signed up to be a "supporting vendor" before someone comes along and shuts your thread.

3-1.gif