Hi

Right now i've got a 2000 nissian maxima my daily driver
and a 93 Mustang 5.0 LX sedan with some mods which I'm about to put up for sale. I've wanted a 87 GN since high school just never been in a position to buy one until now.

Cool, I may be selling mine to get an 03 Cobra. **Ducking** Welcome aboard, you found the right spot.

Yes Welcome

Welcome to Tb.com. All you will ever need to do to instigate yourself to buy one is drive one. If you should decide to purchase one ask around about what mods, miles and pricerange and I am sure all will do what they can to assist you in what your looking for. Enjoy reading, learning and hopefully owning your turbo Buick.
Anything we can ever do for you, please feel free to contact tha administration of the board and we will be glad to assist.

Bruce
WE4
TB.com Administrator

Originally posted by Redline
93 Mustang 5.0 LX sedan with some mods which I'm about to put up for sale.

A sedan mustang.....an extreme rarity like that should pull in BIG BUCKS:cool:

:confused:

Welcome aboard! Definitely, a test drive is all it will take. My "slow" GN had me sold in the time the prev. owner took to drive about 100'. Of course we were probably going 60 by then ;) I never knew the meaning of the word TORQUE until I got a ride in this badboy. Good luck and let us know how your shopping goes!