Hi

WH1_T-Type

Hey everyone. My name is Matt and I am 28. I have been married for 7 years and we have two boys, 6 and 4. I just got promoted to Petty Officer First Class (E6) in the USN. I love motorcycles and have a 2003 Suzuki Volusia with a lot of modifications put into it.

I am planning on getting an 87 T-type in a year or two so I have begun to get familiar with the car and what I need to look for when I go shopping. Also hope to meet some people in my area (or future area...Kingsbay Georgia) that might be able to help me out!

Looking forward to posting!

Hey Matt, this is your Dad...
(Just an FYI for anyone reading this, Matt grew up watching me wrench on my '87 TR and take it from a 14 second stocker to 12.3 (quickest) and 114mph (fastest). Should of been able to run high 11's but I could never find enough traction. I sold the car over a year ago, but obviously it made an impression on my son!)
So, anyway Matt, I'm sure that when you're ready to buy somebody will help you out. There's a lot of TR guys on the east coast.
Dad
(Keith)

LOL.. After you told me about this one, I went ahead and found it! musta motivated you to get your password for the site after we talked!