Hi Guys! Mr URL stopping by!

Mr URL

Hi Guys!

It's been a very, very long time since I've posted here! I've been gone for about what least 5 years!? Spent all that time doing the live music band thing. Since my lead singer is moving to Florida thought I'd stop by and catch up on the Turbo Buick world.

I sold my GN a few years ago. Still have the T-Type and Hurst/Olds. I've put less than 500 miles on each of them in the time I've been away! Sad! :( Still driving the SRT-4 daily. Bought a Ninja ZX-6R back in 2005.

Since I've got some free time right now been thinking about taking the cars to the track a bit this year.

So, how is everyone?

What's up Chad~!?!?! Wow, blast from the past... I've been linking, trying to pick up the slack here, mostly to tech information and large-mammary Buick chix lol. You were the URL King!
Stay loose, great to "see" you -Jimmy.

Long time no linky
Nice to hear from ya. I recall chatting with you on the boards about a decade ago WOW!
What's the story with the band? National, regional? Road touring?

Things do seem a lot different than I remember it last! Think I need to do some catching up on who all the vendors are now and what new stuff has came out!

I'll be ordering a new chip from ya soon Bob! Looks like you've been really busy making all kinds of updates still! Way cool!

Mike, I've been checking out your website and probably will be ordering some things very soon!

Thanks guys for helping with all the linking while I was out! :biggrin:

It is pretty amazing I remembered my password!

Seems like there are a lot more V8 turbo cars out there now!

Blast from the past! Good to see you back. There are still some old timers on here. Things have really slowed down though in the past year. Remember when the tech page always had new posts on it, now you see stuff from previous days still on there. Still the best place to be for these cars.:)

I was wondering if things would slow down a bit since these cars are starting to get some age on them. I remember when things were going really hot and busy.

I remember u. How do u like the ZX6r? Is that the 636. Been looking into one of them since I'm only 135# soaking wet.

I was wondering if things would slow down a bit since these cars are starting to get some age on them. I remember when things were going really hot and busy.

Forum traffic goes up every month so Id say no.

Heck I remember reading the GNTTYPE "digest" every day that was automatically emailed to subscribers back in the 90's. Man did that get me hooked on learning how to wrench and tune my own GN. Would not have had nearly the enjoyment out of my GN if it weren't for guys like you posting tips.

Heck I remember reading the GNTTYPE "digest" every day that was automatically emailed to subscribers back in the 90's. Man did that get me hooked on learning how to wrench and tune my own GN. Would not have had nearly the enjoyment out of my GN if it weren't for guys like you posting tips.

I miss the mailing list. I didnt even come here when the mailing list was in operation.

I miss the mailing list. I didnt even come here when the mailing list was in operation.

x2 :) I was member #100 on the list, and learned so much about these cars, info that just wasn't available anywhere else.

x2 :) I was member #100 on the list, and learned so much about these cars, info that just wasn't available anywhere else.

Yep.. I dont know what member I was but I joined before there were 200 people on the list. It was a great source of information back then.