Hi everyone!

IceHockeyJedi

As of today, I'm the proud owner of an '87 Turbo-T Limited! She needs some love (rear bumper fillers, headliner, etc. etc.) but I'm determined to get her back to her old glory. I look forward to going through this site and deciding where to start...oh, and she's my daily!

Welcome to the site. Make your self at home. There's beer in the fridge. Lots of good info and great people here. Anything modded on your T, or is it a stocker?

Mike Barnard

Thank you for the nice welcome, guys! Thanks Mike! It's pretty close to stock. I know the turbo and radiator are aftermarket. I can't say for sure what all's been done, I'm still a learner, lol. I'm having trouble getting the hood open this morning, I think the latch is stuck. Ah well, I'll figure it out...I love this car!

Welcome. You should set your location so people know where you are if you need a helping hand with anything.

Well, it's 1 AM and the rain has stopped. Time to rip off the cover and go for a drive! (my front and back windows leak) I don't think I've ever loved a vehicle this much, lol.