Hey Ramchargers Dual fan deal???

tlturbo

Tag - WUTSA V8
Hey guys,

It's summer, it's hot and we all could sure use a deal on the dual fan setups. How about it.

I'll be the first to buy on.

Terry

i installed those fans on my car and they are badass,but do you really think your going to get them or anything better for less than 79 bucks, not a chance.:D

Well, it looks like there is more than enough interest here for a group purchase. Has anyone contacted them about this? If not, I am going to.

OK, I talked to Dave at Ramchargers this AM about this. He was unaware of the thread we have going here. They're going to check it out and let us know.....

I'll take one too along with the plug in adapter. I was just thinking about to order one this week.

Rob

The "advertiser specials" forum is for our advertisers to post what they offer as specials.

For group purchase requests and "special deals" contact the vendor directly. If the vendor decides to do any such deals, he will then post it.

Will transfer this to the lounge so you can continue, but I think first you must contact Ramchargers to see if they want to offer any "deal".:)

OK LET'S DO IT! Now till the end of the month. But a Ramchargers fan get a GN adaptor harness at N/C. Call 888 293 7267 to order no, web orders please. Ask for Kevin or Dave.
Mike Licht