Hey Gary where's the update..

nordy racer

So what was the RWHP out of the Caddy after the goodies? i want to see some pics man..

also, get that thing to a 1/4 to post up some times..

congrats :)

All:
I had a DynoPak appointment with Shawn Church at Church Automotive Testing (CAT) last week sometime as I am still trying to work out a few bugs.
He resolved the starting issue & improved RWHP & RWTQ about 30 0r so each from the baseline that he established on his Dynapak when I went in before he started tuning.

The Hennessey Performance Engineering (HPE) baseline on their Dynojet with my '09 V stock excepting for the KPE CAI installed on it were 479.90, 479.93, & 481.08 for an average of 480.30 (SAE) for RWHP & figures of 479.28, 475.74, & 474.54 for an average of 476.52 (SAE) to for RWTQ. That was at about 6250 RPM with an ARF ratio of about 11.6 t0 12.0. About standard for a 30K mile V 2 with an installed CAI.

When I picked up the car HPE gave me a chart reflecting a single run developing about 69oo RPM & #'s of 611.68 RWHP & only 538.91 RWTQ?? (SAE both) & no A/FR chart.

Went to Shawn & he did a base line on his DynaPak & got 601.35 RAHP & 552.27?? RATQ (all SAE). He tuned, got rid of the no start condition & ended up with 632.69 RAHP & 588.11 RATQ., shutting down at about 6250 RPM.

Went to Superior Automotive in Placentia & they got an average of SAE 574.49 RWHP & an average of 525.89 for 3 runs, but they showed me the A/FR increasing to a max of about 13.0 and they said that was running a tad lean. All of Superiors runs were run to a redline of about 6250 RPM & shut down.

I went to Hennesseys Monday & had the oil changed, they fixed a minor leak in the cooling system, which kept the AC from working properly, fixed a missing plastic screw at the rear bumper, and did not charge me for anything. I am very happy with Hennessey V700 package, just wished I had queried a few more items before the build.
And I know that this car is going to be a beast, and probably already is.
Headers installed hopefully next month at CAT. Maybe meth down the road. That will be the max that I am planning on going with this car. By then I will be pretty broke

Hope all's well with you guys & families.

PS:
I talked to Shawn today and he said no way am I at that A/FR, as he showed low 11's on his DynaPak.
Coming back from CAT this morning I ran up against a very sharp looking & running Stang on Alameda at about PCH. I saw him coming up behind me pretty fast and we ended up together at a light. I did not see what model of Stang it was, but it was blown, which I was about to find out. He waited & let me leave the light and I left at a very slow pace to see what he wanted to do. In less than a sec, I was doing about 10 MPH and I heard a blower scream. I hit the pedal but I don't really know if I buried it all the way down as I was afraid of breaking the rear loose.
The next thing I knew the Cad's blower was screaming, he was about a car length behind me, and the 1st to 2nd and / or the 2nd to 3rd was brutal, basically breaking the rear tires loose for about a sec. I was petrified, I had never ran the Cad that quick or hard, and i was too scared to look at the tack or speedo. I looked in the rearview, and he was about 2 -3 car lengths behind me, I tapped the brakes 3 times, and was thankful to still be alive, didn't hear any sirens, didn't see any red lights behind me. I slowed, and as he was getting onto the freeway on-ramp he gave me a thumbs up and a smile. My head was so big when I got home, I just about couldn't get it out the door. I was proud that I had actually won a race that I really had to work for.
When he got on that Stang, I thought I was in trouble. It sounded nasty. I wanna go back to racing grannies in their BMW & Mercedes soccer vans.
I expect to break a tad over 600 RWHP with the Kooks headers running through the stock muffs, a re-tune, & maybe AlkyControl & re-tune down the road.
Life's good for this old man.
Good for the Cad too.

damn Gary thats a beast. congrats.. yes those long tube headers will help a lot.. hopefully you keep any V700 stickers off the car to keep it looking like a stocker..

what got the bug up your butt to start spending some of your pot of gold money LOL???

OK, I'll pull off the stickers on the tail end of the car that read "Hennessey" & HPE V700.
I talk to God & satan daily, & God tells me that I am not bringing any toys with me, and
that it is very doubtful that I will get to go up there anyway, and satan tells me that he is
going to burn my butt and anything that I bring down there is his. (J/K, Mike)
I've been into hot rods since I was old enough to drive, and Idecided that this is no time
to quit. I want to go out owning 2 nice cars, and maybe a few nice guns also. Every penny
that I spend now is cutting my life short, but I gotta go sometime anyway. Good chatting
with you again, Mike, many thanks for the props, & hope that your job is going well.

yes Gary pull those stickers off.. you can get a lot more kills without them lol.. just remember me in your LAST WILL down the road please :)

also, add me to your facebook account man, i requested weeks ago hahaha..

yes Gary pull those stickers off.. you can get a lot more kills without them lol.. just remember me in your LAST WILL down the road please :)

also, add me to your facebook account man, i requested weeks ago hahaha..

Mike:
I don't remember getting any request from you, & I did not know that you were on there.
I looked for you under the names "Mike Zwick", "Michael Zwick" & "nordy racer" & they showed nada.
Post up another request and I will pick it up from the E-Mail, or Post up or PM me your Facebook name please.

And "oops, my bad for forgetting your BD.
Happy BD, & best wishes for many more to come.

old man.. its still states that my friend request is still open on your end so i cant send you a new one..

thanks for the BD wish, it was just another day but 40 is the number now (over the hill)

Mike:
I don't remember getting any request from you, & I did not know that you were on there.
I looked for you under the names "Mike Zwick", "Michael Zwick" & "nordy racer" & they showed nada.
Post up another request and I will pick it up from the E-Mail, or Post up or PM me your Facebook name please.

Cal: For a "balls out" run they hooked it up to the dyno after tuning & fired it up the next AM with 2 more degrees total timing & the Alkycontrol box up to 4 & turned in a very stout 715 RWHP & 698 RWTQ on SAE CF.
Unfortunately, they turned the wick down a tad & gave me 658 RWHP & 617 RWTQ using SAE CF for the street.
When this thing is idling, I can feel the ground shaking below it.

Cool! That should be 10.3's with a good 60'
To keep my IAT2's down, I run my AlkyControl at "7"