Hey all

Robbie_85GN

I just bought an 85 GN. Needs alot of love, but I fell in love with the car and that's bad I guess. However, can anyone get me up to speed on these cars? I'd prefer what works to what I think should work... Thanks guys...

:D you can make it fast with a lot of money :p you may want to drop a line in the Hot-Air Section too. :) I also own an 85 T.

Welcome Robbie!

Your '85,

its not the one that was at lone-star motors,was it?

Just curious...

Robert

Lol, has been a slow painful process changing them out as time permits. Have been busy with work here... Bought a alot of the lines from NAPA, sitting in the trunk. My muffler separated it self from the tail pipe so I took off both sides. Sounds kinda loud... Looking for an accumalator I guess I need one before the brakes go out... That's pretty much the update gents...:cool:

No mufflers?

So you're the one disturbing the peace in the neighborhood! LOL. I can hear that distinct TR sound from my apartment. :D

Greg

You guys are the greatest. I honestly feel as part as a family as compared to the camaro guys I used to hang with.. I appreciate the aloha spirit in the GN community here.. Mahalo.:D :D :D :D

Yo Robbie...sorry about not picking up. I was in a meeting with some punk ass architects :p for work. I left you a callback number though.

It's cool. Was calling to ask about the phone number concerning the bumper filler guy.. Mahalo Chris...