Here's what I've been up to...

Steve V

Steve V's Automotive 757 560 2782
Started out as bare walls with just 2x4's. I insulated then added plywood for the 1st 8 feet. Plywood should be better than dry wall for a garage IMO. Then built some benches and shelves. Lastly un pack the shed and get organized. The bay with the small bench(left side) is where the lift is going.
Hopefully in the next 4-6 weeks the lift will be installed. I am going with a 10,000lb Rotary symeterical 2 post lift. My ceiling is not a full 12 feet so the install is going to be custom all the way.

Here's some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2965 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2965 (Small).JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_2968 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2968 (Small).JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG_2969 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2969 (Small).JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_2971 (Small).JPG
    IMG_2971 (Small).JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_2972.jpg
    IMG_2972.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 249
Feedback

Even though you are out in the quiet country, you may want to consider tinting or shading the windows to keep the bad guys from taking a look at your stuff. Good locks for the roll-up doors and the entry door.

Work list for when you have the lift completed:

GN:
Torque converter
Enlarge the wastegate hole

Truck:
125K service

See ya at the Nationals. Call me when you get there.

By the flags flying I take it your are a Roush Fan.

Nope, I am a Burton fan. That would put me in #31 Car RCR camp now:)

Pete: I have a viscious Pit Bull ready to destroy an unknown person that comes near the house.:wink: an alarm system is in the near future.

it looks like one can perform surgery in there, beautiful if only i didn't live on the opposite coast i would love to drop bye and take a gander at your garage, have a nice day.

it looks like one can perform surgery in there, beautiful if only i didn't live on the opposite coast i would love to drop bye and take a gander at your garage, have a nice day.

That garage does look bad a$$ doesn't it?!

Keeping my fingers crossed..

The lift guy is threatening to come do the install next weekend! :biggrin:

Nope, I am a Burton fan. That would put me in #31 Car RCR camp now:)QUOTE]

Your boy in the 31 car was awesome this weekend until the last few laps.
Both him and the car were on the top of his game.

It was a great race for that team. I think he had a hand in his misfortune,that tire probably went done cause of the fender rub he caused by roughing up the #11. On to phoniex.;)