Here's My Past Winter Project

buizila

GO TIBE !!!!!
Slowly coming together. This started as a performance upgrade and fastly turned into a complete body off resto. This is my second one the first was my 70 GS. Enjoy the pics

Attachments

• 87  TType pics 010.jpg
    87 TType pics 010.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 275
  • 87  TType pics 007.jpg
    87 TType pics 007.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 271
  • 87  TType pics 009.jpg
    87 TType pics 009.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 274
  • 87  TType pics 011.jpg
    87 TType pics 011.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 267
some more

Attachments

• 87  TType pics 001.jpg
    87 TType pics 001.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 87  TType pics 005.jpg
    87 TType pics 005.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 265
  • 87  TType pics 006.jpg
    87 TType pics 006.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 270
  • 87  TType pics 003.jpg
    87 TType pics 003.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 262
  • 87  TType pics 004.jpg
    87 TType pics 004.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 269
Last batch. Hoping to be done in time for the Buick meet at Norwalk in June. We'll C! I really need to start doing this for customer's, It's cheaper that way:biggrin:

Attachments

• 87  TType pics 002.jpg
    87 TType pics 002.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 271
  • 87  TType pics 008.jpg
    87 TType pics 008.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 269
Last batch. Hoping to be done in time for the Buick meet at Norwalk in June. We'll C! I really need to start doing this for customer's, It's cheaper that way:biggrin:

you can start on my Ttype anytime you want. Just let me know, I dont pay well tho, but i figure after all the years of helping ya and you buying the TWIn to my car, it's the least you can do. :D

P.S. whats the big box on the floor?

you can start on my Ttype anytime you want. Just let me know, I dont pay well tho, but i figure after all the years of helping ya and you buying the TWIn to my car, it's the least you can do. :D

P.S. whats the big box on the floor?

Lets get ur done what u whating 4. U buy the beer, steaks, and dancers. Deal??

Don't worry bout that big box:wink: HE HE HE HE!!!!!!

Too nice to drive......... Hell I'm going to run her down the strip a few times :cool:

Thanx for the complements

That looks good!!!! Hopefully i can do mine next year. Can't wait to see it finished....

Thanx guys that means a lot to me. U C, I don't only like driving them but I love making them look new again and add a few of my own touches that the manufactures left out. Since winters R getting longer this is a good way for me to keep from going insane. I will post more pictures as I finish.

Looks great. I like the continuation of the paint underneath. Probably will make keeping it clean much easier. Looks like you've done it all. Is there anything you didn't do?:eek:

This is what you should be doing with it, It's what I did with mine today, Gotta love BOOOST! P.S. they were longer but I couldnt get it all in the pics, Just stomping it from an idle.

Attachments

• BOOOST.jpg
    BOOOST.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 177
Slowly coming together. This started as a performance upgrade and fastly turned into a complete body off resto. This is my second one the first was my 70 GS. Enjoy the pics

Man this engine looks like it just came off the assembly line.Love the fact that you keep the stock look with the valve covers.:biggrin: :biggrin: