Here you go Neal!

that supercharger is from Hampton Blowers in Downey, CA.. My buddies dad is Don Hampton and owns the place.. In case anyone wants to supercharge your GN....

My buddy drove a 63 Nova with a blown 430ci SBC that made 740hp with a conservative tune.. He's been driving it everyday since High School (almost 10 yrs ago)

James,

I'm at work so I can't view Ebay listings. I'll have to check it out when I get home. Is this the same engine that was on Craigslist a few months ago?

Neal

Now I'm home I went and checked out the listing. It looks like the same motor to me. The problem with it lies in the fact that the configuration is pretty strange and the seller has an over inflated idea of what its worth. Based on what I see he'll own it forever.

Neal

I never saw this one before, but since it was a Stage motor I figured I should pass it to the SII wheeler and dealer. ;)

It is very highly priced. Neat, but no way worth it in my opinion, mainly because (like the one lot of parts I have already purchased...) many of those parts are of no use to me...