Here kitty, kitty, kitty

Did somebody say Cougars, Yep we got plenty of those here in california, the only difference is they walk on 2 legs, high heels, wear a skirt and hunt young males between the ages of 18 and 26.. :D

that's everywhere

Did somebody say Cougars, Yep we got plenty of those here in california, the only difference is they walk on 2 legs, high heels, wear a skirt and hunt young males between the ages of 18 and 26.. :D

they are fun to play with, never know one may take care of a young guy till he hits his 30's. then they'll look for a newer model with less mileage.

Maybe you guys can get it stuffed and put it on display at HQ.....;) The humane society was funny. Did they expect C-town PD to be carrying stun darts or something?:confused:

I love the big cats but I would have been blazing as well if that thing came at me. Sad thing is their food source has obviously been depleted so it's required to look in places it normally wouldn't. Pretty sad actually.

Wow, I can't believe no one said it yet...

If they were in my yard they would be DEAD kitty kats:eek:

Same thing I was thinking. I like cats and animals in general, but those types of cats can be very vicious. Saw a story where some woman was bicycle riding and was attacked by one and it ate off part of her limbs. Nearby another individual was attacked and killed by the same mountain lion. Park rangers ended up shooting the cat to death. Scary stuff.

I used to pick up crude oil from independent satellite wells all around the southland in some very isolated places and hills,i frequently ran in to mountain lions and bobcats, i just remembered what the old timer instructed me to do when in a situation with a big cat pick up two rocks and clack them hard together or chuck them at the cat,it worked every time or the old timer carried a starter pistol, we couldn't carry firearms in to these locations due to the threat of fire, but it didn't work to well with rattlers,they like curling up and around the heated oil pipes.

Awesome pics.
I have three cats and they are indoor outdoor cats, I can't stand to see a cat caged.
I guess mine would become indoor only if we lived there.

We lose about one jogger a year out here to mtn lions. Can't carry heat so lone joggers in some of the limited wilderness areas are cat food. A mtn biker was attacked once too.

When I was working in the hills above San Juan Cap a mtn lion popped up on the dirt road about 200ft ahead of us. Put up with us (in a truck) for about 5 min then disappeared into the brush.

Rattlers are a royal PITA.

Thats why I will never move to that man hatin, fruit cake marrying, illegal alien supporting, anti gun, anti car, anti indiviuality, neo nazi, new world order state of california.

Its great to be able to carry a gun, even into national parks now.

Like my american express card, I never leave home without it.

By th way I love thos pics they are beautiful.

I love the wild cats and the wolves, they are my favorite animals

Wow, I can't believe no one said it yet...

If they were in my yard they would be DEAD kitty kats:eek:

I have seen 20# yard cats fight like grown men, I can't imagine what them big rascals can do...

That will get u a nice 8x8 room and a $100,000 fine down here. Only about 100 Florida Panthers left in the entire state. Now Florida Cougars, we got thousands of those, and a lot of their husbands that were 50 years older than them left them a lot of money.

That will get u a nice 8x8 room and a $100,000 fine down here. Only about 100 Florida Panthers left in the entire state. Now Florida Cougars, we got thousands of those, and a lot of their husbands that were 50 years older than them left them a lot of money.

If kitty kitty looks at me wrong I don't care what the fine is he gots to go:biggrin:

Guess to keep this Buick related, it should have been titled "Wild Cats In The Snow".

Received this in an e-mail from my brother (ironically, he lives in South Carolina).

"This gives new meaning to the phrase "Honey would you go outside and warm up the Jeep for me." These were taken this past weekend (1/31/2010) outside of Elkins WV. Elkins is just a little west of Buckhannon out Corridor H."

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

image003.jpg

image004.jpg

My dog lives in SC as well...............Those cats are just lucky that they did not cross his path!!!......As he is getting sick of eatting Kibbles and Bits! :biggrin:

100_1363.jpg

My dog lives in SC as well...............Those cats are just lucky that they did not cross his path!!!......As he is getting sick of eatting Kibbles and Bits! :biggrin:

100_1363.jpg

When I first saw this picture I thought, "How cruel!, Somebody used this little dog as a brush to wash his car and it still has suds in it's fur." Then I realized it was playing in the snow so it's okay now.

:biggrin:

I used to pick up crude oil from independent satellite wells all around the southland in some very isolated places and hills,i frequently ran in to mountain lions and bobcats, i just remembered what the old timer instructed me to do when in a situation with a big cat pick up two rocks and clack them hard together or chuck them at the cat,it worked every time or the old timer carried a starter pistol, we couldn't carry firearms in to these locations due to the threat of fire, but it didn't work to well with rattlers,they like curling up and around the heated oil pipes.

Problem is people invade their land & dont even take time to read up (for all of 5 mins on the net) about what to do in a situation. 2 rocks, a whistle etc. I hope the cats startM munchin on the Ignorant that cant be bothered to learn! GO CATS!!!!

cat's gotta eat too

Problem is people invade their land & dont even take time to read up (for all of 5 mins on the net) about what to do in a situation. 2 rocks, a whistle etc. I hope the cats startM munchin on the Ignorant that cant be bothered to learn! GO CATS!!!!

maybe they'll eat some mustangs as i'm sure they can catch them, plus that's alotta horsemeat.

I visited a big cat rescue down in tampa a few years back and learned a lot about all the big cats.. if anyone is in that area i highly suggest you go there.

we call them Panthers in pittsburgh!!! HAIL TO PITT!!!

I visited a big cat rescue down in tampa a few years back and learned a lot about all the big cats.. if anyone is in that area i highly suggest you go there.

we call them Panthers in pittsburgh!!! HAIL TO PITT!!!

Ny friend in the mid 80's had a travelling zoo of BIG Cats at malls etc. My buddy slept (got drunk & passed out) with a 300lb 1 year old Siberian Tiger for about 10 hours in his cage! He used the cat as a Pillow!! He said they are Tame but can piss 25 ft & its pure Battery Acid. I held a few a 3 weeks with eyes shut & fed them. Really Cool!
They had a male Black Panther that was close to 300 lbs & would Kill !you in a Second!
Not the cat to sleep with!!!